ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB
Hmmmmm well first they have to go through their initiation process, so they need to survive that... ROFL
ok, so do we have to beat them up in the locker room? or dunk their heads in toilets?

#12 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:48 AM

Thanks guys, you're all the best! *blushing*

Maura where are you? Congrats chica!

#13 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:48 AM

Quote:
    Hmmmmm well first they have to go through their initiation process, so they need to survive that... ROFL
    wait, tammy, you mean that wasnt my initiation this morning? LOL seeing as you just about gave me a heart attack i thought the initation was over! hahaha

thanks ladies for the opportunity to better serve all of you i'm really excited about it!

and jamy - congrats! i can't think of anyone else i would want to go through "initiation" with than you, i totally adore you! haha

#14 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:49 AM

Abbie,

Every morning Jamy will have to get me my virtual coffee. Then Maura will have to sort my PM's in order of importance. Then Jamy and Maura will take turns writing witty posts under my name so I can claim all the glory as a well-spoken humorous mod.

Seriously, if Jamy and Maura are anything like me, they will do absolutely nothing b/c they will be worthless like me. But since they are awesome girls I know they will help out a tremendous deal!

#15 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:52 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
        Abbie,

Every morning Jamy will have to get me my virtual coffee. Then Maura will have to sort my PM's in order of importance. Then Jamy and Maura will take turns writing witty posts under my name so I can claim all the glory as a well-spoken humorous mod.

#16 SusanK

SusanK
        • VIP Member
        • 2,685 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:54 AM

Congrats ladies! I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job!
          Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#17 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:54 AM

LOL, oh you girls have no idea what we have planned for you.. he he he.. You just signed on with the devils.. lol

#18 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:55 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Maura
              wait, tammy, you mean that wasnt my initiation this morning? LOL seeing as you just about gave me a heart attack i thought the initation was over! hahaha
              Abbie,

Seriously, if Jamy and Maura are anything like me, they will do absolutely nothing b/c they will be worthless like me. But since they are awesome girls I know they will help out a tremendous deal!
              too funny!!!

#19 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:55 AM

Quote:
                Hmmmmm well first they have to go through their initiation process, so they need to survive that...
                ok, so do we have to beat them up in the locker room? or dunk their heads in toilets?
                Hey hey, I didn't sign up for that you meanies!
                and jamy - congrats! i can't think of anyone else i would want to go through "initiation" with than you, i totally adore you! haha
                Aww, same here, love you to pieces. As our first order of business Maura and I will be drafting mod contracts with a "no hazing" clause...lol

And Glenda whatever, you are so not a worthless mod! You are an excellent mod and I hope to aspire to your greatness :)

#20 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,752 posts
                • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:58 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                you might want to rethink those duties since i am 1 hour behind you and jamy is 3 hours behind since shes on the west coast LOL. but i will gladly make witty posts and allow you to take the glory!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users