Photo

OMG my wedding jewellery is on ebay!!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 alex

alex
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:27 AM

Yay for ordering them! I think they're sooo gorgeous & unique! If for some reason you decide not to wear them to the wedding (which you totally should!) at least you'll have them for whenever you want to wear them!

#32 stltk

stltk
    • 120 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 02:32 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Hartyt509
      Its a person who is covered in gold, 20 million chains round their neck, 6 rings on every finger, common and shite and generally a right state lmao

If you get little brittian where you are its vicky pollard lmao its defo not a compliment lmao

OMG...Harty, I could read your posts all freaking day, they are great, I love em! I bet you are such a riot to hang out with! You crack me up every time! And hey, I even learned something today, what a 'chav' is, thanks! lol Wish we got that show here, stupid Dish Network, but I don't think we do unless they run it on BBC. My FI used to watch Ab Fab...cracked him up when they would say "pisss off!"

#33 stltk

stltk
      • 120 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 02:34 AM

Quote:
        Its a person who is covered in gold, 20 million chains round their neck, 6 rings on every finger, common and shite and generally a right state lmao

If you get little brittian where you are its vicky pollard lmao its defo not a compliment lmao

OMG...Harty, I could read your posts all freaking day, they are great, I love em! I bet you are such a riot to hang out with! You crack me up every time! And hey, I even learned something today, what a 'chav' is, thanks! lol Wish we got that show here, stupid Dish Network, but I don't think we do unless they run it on BBC. My FI used to watch Ab Fab...cracked him up when they would say "pisss off!"

#34 stltk

stltk
        • 120 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 02:36 AM

Quote:

Unique jewelry, glad you snatched it up, we all deserve tp treat ourselves now and then!

#35 stltk

stltk
          • 120 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 02:37 AM

Oh crap, sorry for the darn double posts.....jeez!!

#36 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
            • 2,262 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 03:50 AM

Its a BBC program so you might get it one day lol

#37 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
              • 2,262 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 03:52 AM

SOO i got my snakes this morning and showed FI lol

He said they are kind of nice but I hate snakes and they are pretty realistic lmao I said get used to it I'm wearing them for the wedding lol

His response "Fuckin hell I'm marrying medussa" lmao

#38 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:09 AM

I can't wait to see the whole outfit - is your dress posted in the WD Thread?

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#39 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:10 AM

I can't wait to see the whole outfit - is your dress posted in the WD Thread?

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#40 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                    • 2,262 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:30 AM

[QUOTE=JaimeLynne;422219]I can't wait to see the whole outfit - is your dress posted in the WD Thread?[/QUOTE

No cause i'm crap lol the dress is at my aunts and I keep calling in (her phone is bust!) but she's never there i'm going to try and get round tomorrow and get a pic of it with my phone at least

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users