Photo

Sacred Heart Diet Anyone?

• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#271 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
  • 794 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:33 PM

[QUOTE=SoontobeMrsE;434292]YAY Monica! Good for you! What thread are you planning pics on

I'm not able to do one Our camera has been broken from me dropping it OOPS! We were going to buy a new one but my sister wants to give us one as a wedding present in Mexico. BUT I will be posting many pics when we return!
    HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
    http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#272 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,853 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 01:57 PM

Im STARVING for no good reason!!! I think that is totally all in my head. I had fruit for B fast and some fruit to snack on and its not even lunch. I never get hungry before lunch WTF
      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#273 Dez921714

Dez921714
      • 1,489 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:02 PM

[QUOTE=monicabrandon2008;434513]
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
        YAY Monica! Good for you! What thread are you planning pics on
        Im STARVING for no good reason!!! I think that is totally all in my head. I had fruit for B fast and some fruit to snack on and its not even lunch. I never get hungry before lunch WTF
        Can you eat some soup? They say, the more you eat the more you lose....The first few days are teh hardest. I think it's because you're so used to eating the other stuff
        http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#274 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,853 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:15 PM

Im going home for lunch so I will have some soup then, and then I guess I will bring some soup to snack on for the rest of my afternoon.
          Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#275 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
          • 1,260 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:40 PM

Ok, the soup is not so bad. I had to make some changes to the recipe b/c DH is a super picky eater. Instead of celery and tomatoes we have zucchini and squash. I think today will be pretty easy to get through, but tomorrow is gonna be bad. I don't think i can eat veggies without some kind of dip or sauce so looks like i'll be enjoying lots of soup!

Wonder if salsa is ok... it's almost the same as rotel right?
            See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#276 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:30 PM

i just skimmed this post and i'm really considering doing this diet. I'm going to keep an eye out and see how you girls do. Goodluck girls!!!
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#277 Dez921714

Dez921714
              • 1,489 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:36 PM

If nothing else, you'll feel the difference because of the amount of veggies you'll be eating.
                http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

#278 1elephant

1elephant
                • VIP Member
                • 15,998 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:28 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Agape Gems
                  Ok, the soup is not so bad. I had to make some changes to the recipe b/c DH is a super picky eater. Instead of celery and tomatoes we have zucchini and squash. I think today will be pretty easy to get through, but tomorrow is gonna be bad. I don't think i can eat veggies without some kind of dip or sauce so looks like i'll be enjoying lots of soup!

Wonder if salsa is ok... it's almost the same as rotel right?
                  that's been my problem all day! i've had 3 bowls of soup, and snacked on some raw peppers. tonight i'll make a stir fry to have w/ my baked potato - i've never looked forward to a baked potato. i have ZERO energy today and i feel like i need need need protein. i scrapped the gym b/c i can barely get myself outta bed! i'm gonna go drink some coffee.

BTW - can we use soy sauce? chili oil? are condiments on the list of no-nos?

#279 Dez921714

Dez921714
                  • 1,489 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:36 PM

I used a lot of the spices they tell you to put in the soup...garlic powder, red pepper...When I made the portobello mushrooms, zucchini and onions, I used some pam to help with the "stir fry"

#280 Kelly C

Kelly C
                    • 2,051 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:12 PM

okay girls just got home from the store. I'm going to make my soup tonight. FI doesn't want to do it with me and I have a string bean 8yr old. So this may be hard. But I'm going to give it a try. I need a jump start then I'm going to WW. Wish me luck!
                      Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users