Sign in to follow this  
azhuskergirl

My OOT bags from InGreetings just arrived!

Those are great! I am bookmarking this cause I love that they have a zipper. First time I've seen an oot bag with a zipper. Great job!

those are great! You have the same logo as mine so it's neat to see what it would like on a bag. I love the zippper -- it would make guests feel a little more secure knowing that a passerby couldn't just reach down and help him/her self to your goodies. Does it have one of those zippered pockets inside too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomasjsgirl View Post
Does it have one of those zippered pockets inside too?
no, it doesn't have a pocket inside (but what can you expect for that price, right?) If you need any other pictures (pictures with a towel inside or anything like that) just let me know. I know it can be beneficial to know that kind of stuff prior to ordering. wink.gif

I got my bags from the same place (arrived yesterday) but I am doing the transfer myself. I wish I had had them do it for me. Mine are turquoise. I will post them when I finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhuskergirl View Post
no, it doesn't have a pocket inside (but what can you expect for that price, right?) If you need any other pictures (pictures with a towel inside or anything like that) just let me know. I know it can be beneficial to know that kind of stuff prior to ordering. wink.gif
LOL! can't beat the price. I think I'm OK with the inside; you can tell by your picture how large it is. It's the perfect size.