Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JennyK

Did your TA tell you this?

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
Good Choice in switching TAs!!! If you have to answer all the Qs and gather the information there is no need to have her as your TA.
exactly..and what answers can I possible have? I'd just be the middle person..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went thru horrible times with my TA...she basically was insisting that I have a "wedding planner" or as you said a "point of contact" that she can deal with instead of me directly (i'm no bridezilla, I was a bit offended)...then she didnt want people to call her, instead she wanted emails and she is a bit snotty with us and some of my guests...so rude!! I'm happy you are switching agents ASAP, I should've done the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCheese View Post
I went thru horrible times with my TA...she basically was insisting that I have a "wedding planner" or as you said a "point of contact" that she can deal with instead of me directly (i'm no bridezilla, I was a bit offended)...then she didnt want people to call her, instead she wanted emails and she is a bit snotty with us and some of my guests...so rude!! I'm happy you are switching agents ASAP, I should've done the same.
yea mine just wanted emails.. you sure we didnt have the same chick? lol j/k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought you guys might get a kick out of an email I got from the TA:

 

Hi Jenny,

You can either pay us and have your guest send checks to you personally or you can collect checks from your guests payable to Liberty. Which ever is easier for you, you will be the group leader and in charge of everything!!! Yahoo...Hopefully I will know more this afternoon!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by froggie1013 View Post
Please tell me your response we "LOL. Later chica." She shouldn't even be a TA.
I haven't responded until she gets me rates and I say,"oh..well.. I just can't handle all of this and I'm going to have my guests book their trips themselves."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a twit of a TA! The whole idea about having a TA is so that you have someone to rely on, collect the $$ etc.

 

In the early stages of planning I too RAN (quickly) from a couple of TA's that suggested that I be the one to collect deposits. I finally came right out and asked one of them "isn't that your job?" she didn't like that.

 

My TA is the Best... I couldn't be happier - IMO, a great DW is not possible with out a great TA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
Thought you guys might get a kick out of an email I got from the TA:

Hi Jenny,
You can either pay us and have your guest send checks to you personally or you can collect checks from your guests payable to Liberty. Which ever is easier for you, you will be the group leader and in charge of everything!!! Yahoo...Hopefully I will know more this afternoon!!!

wtf.gif

OMG - I can't believe I just read that!!!

Lindsay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Lindsay View Post
wtf.gif

OMG - I can't believe I just read that!!!

Lindsay
As a TA, this doesn't really happen right? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×