Photo

Boarding pass STD or invite? Or both?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 atlcatlover

atlcatlover
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:45 PM

For those of you who did boarding pass invites what did you do for the STD? Or if you had a boarding pass STD what about your invite?

I absolutely love the boarding pass idea - it fits my personality and is just perfect! I first thought abt them for STD, but then realized I wouldn't know what to do for the invite.

Living in a perpetual state of confusion these days.....

#2 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 09:37 PM

I did passports for std and boarding passes for invites

#3 Bride010101

Bride010101
      • 1,547 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:02 PM

I did a simple postcard w/ magnet for our STD (real cheap from vistaprint). And then the BP for the invites. (see my blog or planning bio for pics of both). I think you can do whatever works for you though!

#4 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
        • 4,881 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
        • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
        • LocationNew York

Posted 10 June 2008 - 08:15 AM

There are lots of combinations - magnets, postcards, passports, traditional invites...

I guess the question is what do you want your guests to see first and last. For me, I wanted them to have as much information as possible, so I did passport STDs with lots of information on the hotel, Mexico, how to book, etc. And then I did the boarding passes for invites. Everyone has raved about them, and personally I liked keeping the travel theme thru all of the communications.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#5 atlcatlover

atlcatlover
        • 101 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:24 PM

We are (hopefully) getting married in Puerto Rico, so I can't use the passport otherwise that is a great idea too.

I think I am leaning toward a small card that I made and a luggage tag for the save the dates and definitely the boarding passes for the invites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users