• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#11 Infinity22

Infinity22
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:48 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by msam007562
    P.S. Paul Pierce deserves an Oscar for that pitiful, half-ass rendition of Willis Reed, the refs need to get their eyes checked ~ a 38-10 freethrow disparity? That's not home court advantage, that's "thanks for the checks, my accountant Tim Donahy will send you a receipt".
    Wow, you're really starting to sound like Phil Jackson!
    On another note, do you really study and know the game that well or did your boyfriend or fiance help you out with that post?

#12 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:36 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Infinity22
      On another note, do you really study and know the game that well or did your boyfriend or fiance help you out with that post?
      love your comment! Go Celtics!

#13 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts
        • LocationSouthern California

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:54 PM

Quote:
        Actually I work as a Sports Reporter and have been watching basketball and sports in general since I was a little girl, which is a huge part of why my fiance and I fell inlove in the first place. He basically can't get over how much I know about sports, and ironically now that I think about it we've had more arguments about sports than anything else throughout our relationship, hahaha.

Let's just say, my ideal date night is watching a sporting event be it in person or tv =) On another note, questioning the sourcing of my post is a huge compliment for a woman in the sports industry, just let's me know I sound credible, so thank you!

And before I digress ~ GO LAKERS!!!!!!!

#14 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
        • 1,881 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:55 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Yari
          Boo, let's go LAKERS!
          I'm with Yari!!!

LA-KERS! LA-KERS!

http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
          February 14, 2009

#15 Infinity22

Infinity22
          • 1,520 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:05 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by msam007562
            Actually I work as a Sports Reporter and have been watching basketball and sports in general since I was a little girl, which is a huge part of why my fiance and I fell inlove in the first place. He basically can't get over how much I know about sports, and ironically now that I think about it we've had more arguments about sports than anything else throughout our relationship, hahaha.

Let's just say, my ideal date night is watching a sporting event be it in person or tv =) On another note, questioning the sourcing of my post is a huge compliment for a woman in the sports industry, just let's me know I sound credible, so thank you!

And before I digress ~ GO LAKERS!!!!!!!
            Well even though I'm a Lakers Hater and Kobe Admirer, I can respect your knowledge of the game!

With that said, I thought you might like the logo I created below....

Click the image to open in full size.

#16 GeminiLibra

GeminiLibra
            • 220 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:09 PM

Go Celtics!

#17 Nic Dragomire

Nic Dragomire
              • 530 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:11 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by cessyboston
                go celtics....yay..so exciting...
                watch your mouth!

GO LAKE SHOW

#18 MarieSam

MarieSam
                • VIP Member
                • 2,336 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:19 PM

hahaha, nice.....my only silver lining in the fellas "possibly" dropping this series is the fact that KG will get a ring. I love his competitiveness. And yes, ya gotta love the black mamba!!!

Nice logo ~ but I prefer one of the following, which both crack me up .... Sorry if too big, I can't seem to resize it!!!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

#19 MarieSam

MarieSam
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,336 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:24 PM

Quote:
                    Well even though I'm a Lakers Hater and Kobe Admirer, I can respect your knowledge of the game!

With that said, I thought you might like the logo I created below....

Click the image to open in full size.
                    Looking at where your from....does your Laker hate have anything to do with the fact that we waxed some Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer ass in round 2? hahahaha ~ it's all good. I think Deron is a helluva player, he doesn't get as much attention as CP3, but I honestly think he's even deadlier because he's got more range and more of a power game.

#20 Infinity22

Infinity22
                    • 1,520 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:33 PM

I've never understood how anybody could cheer for the ugliest player to come into the league since Bill Walton!

Looking at where your from....does your Laker hate have anything to do with the fact that we waxed some Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer ass in round 2? hahahaha ~ it's all good. I think Deron is a helluva player, he doesn't get as much attention as CP3, but I honestly think he's even deadlier because he's got more range and more of a power game.
                      No, I've always disliked the Lakers, even when we owned you guys in the late '90's. You're right, Deron is a great PG and he doesn't get as much attention as CP3, but that's to be expected if you play in the Utah market. Stockton never got his due! I think we could have done a lot better of a job against you guys in the second round if Boozer's wife hadn't have left him. Opps, did I just say that, the cat hasn't really gotten out of the bag yet!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users