Jump to content

Photo

Mid-Summer Surprise Exchange Thank You's!!!!


  • Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#71 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

    Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:56 PM

    Oh my goodness, I finally purchased my gift and sent it. Yay!! I can't wait for my secret elf to receive it.

    #72 LadyP

    LadyP
    • Sr. Member
    • 3,156 posts

      Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:08 PM

      my secret bride... I have not forgotten u...

      #73 DreaW

      DreaW
      • Banned
      • 2,462 posts

        Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:11 PM

        ladies remember gifts need to mailed and delivered before July 18th :)

        #74 Jessica

        Jessica
        • VIP Member
        • 11,939 posts

          Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:16 PM

          I haven't forgotten my girl either!! Everytime I attempt to go shoppng, something comes up. I'll get it done soon though. Promise!

          #75 Kat81

          Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

            Posted 30 June 2008 - 05:44 PM

            Finally mailed the present off. I swear I in the post office for 45 minutes. It was so busy! WHEW I feel so much better now that I have it out... YAY!

            #76 Yari

            Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

              Posted 30 June 2008 - 05:48 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Kat81
              Finally mailed the present off. I swear I in the post office for 45 minutes. It was so busy! WHEW I feel so much better now that I have it out... YAY!
              It does feel great. I can't wait for my person to get their gift. So excited...

              #77 starchild

              starchild

                Moderator

              • Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

                Posted 30 June 2008 - 05:54 PM

                Okay phase 1 of my person's gift arrived, I just need to get phase 2 and I'll mail it off. Good thing it's still June because she probably isn't expecting it yet :P

                #78 ErinB

                ErinB

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 9,504 posts

                  Posted 30 June 2008 - 05:55 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DreaW
                  ladies remember gifts need to mailed and delivered before July 18th :)

                  It's like a bonus surprise. You don't know when you'll get your gift since there isn't a holiday deadline. LOL

                  #79 DreaW

                  DreaW
                  • Banned
                  • 2,462 posts

                    Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:00 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ErinB
                    It's like a bonus surprise. You don't know when you'll get your gift since there isn't a holiday deadline. LOL
                    lololol, you're right Erin :)

                    #80 Kat81

                    Kat81
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,615 posts

                      Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:02 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by DreaW
                      lololol, you're right Erin :)
                      I love your siggy! That is so cool




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users