Jump to content

Photo

How many countries have you been to?


  • Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#11 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

    Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:11 AM

    1 US (all states except Hawaii and Alaska)
    2. US Territories Puerto Rico, St Thomas, St John
    3. Canada
    4. Mexico
    5. Brazil
    6. Peru
    7. Belize
    8. France
    9. Spain
    10. Belgium
    11. England
    12. Germany
    13. Portugal
    14. Holland
    15. Ireland
    16. Scotland
    17. there's more but I gotta go food shopping

    #12 jmiranda

    jmiranda
    • Member
    • 697 posts

      Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:16 AM

      You girls have really travelled!!!

      Ive been to:

      U.S
      Mexico
      Europe

      I need more on my list...lol


      Jessica

      #13 Alyssa

      Alyssa
      • Sr. Member
      • 11,793 posts

        Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:18 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by jmiranda
        You girls have really travelled!!!

        Ive been to:

        U.S
        Mexico
        Europe

        I need more on my list...lol


        Jessica

        Hey Jessica - where in Europe? there are so many countries!

        PS - your siggy pic is about double the size of the current size limits - can you modify it please?

        #14 jmiranda

        jmiranda
        • Member
        • 697 posts

          Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:23 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Alyssa
          Hey Jessica - where in Europe? there are so many countries!

          PS - your siggy pic is about double the size of the current size limits - can you modify it please?
          Europe is real big..Ive been to Italy and Greece.

          Jessica

          #15 amyrak

          amyrak
          • Jr. Member
          • 469 posts

            Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:28 AM

            Cool thread!!

            I've been to:

            1. U.S.
            2. Ireland
            3. Mexico
            4. Belize
            5. Canada
            6. Dominican Republic

            #16 becks

            becks

              VIP

            • VIP Member
            • 4,881 posts
              • LocationNew York

              Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:42 AM

              Okay, here goes. I'm sure I missed several:

              1. Mexico
              2. Costa Rica
              3. Canada
              4. US
              5. Thailand
              6. Great Britain
              7. Spain
              8. France
              9. Ireland
              10. Italy
              11. Monaco
              12. Germany
              13. Hungary
              14. Czech Republic
              15. Croatia
              16. Domincan Republic
              17. Malta
              18. Montenegro
              19. St. Barts (both sides)
              20. Grenadines
              21. Grenada
              22. Barbados
              23. Turks & Caicos
              24. Martinque
              25. Guadeloupe
              26. Switzerland
              27. Austria

              Happily married since 2008

              Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more


              #17 NYJen

              NYJen
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,326 posts

                Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:46 AM

                Oooh, I wanna play too.

                I've been too:

                1. United States (just over half the states)
                2. Canada
                3. Mexico
                4. Ireland
                5. England
                6. Costa Rica
                7. Guatemala
                8. Spain
                9. Italy
                10. Croatia
                11. Bahamas

                #18 Alyssa

                Alyssa
                • Sr. Member
                • 11,793 posts

                  Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:51 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by becks
                  Okay, here goes. I'm sure I missed several:

                  1. Mexico
                  2. Costa Rica
                  3. Canada
                  4. US
                  5. Thailand
                  6. Great Britain
                  7. Spain
                  8. France
                  9. Ireland
                  10. Italy
                  11. Monaco
                  12. Germany
                  13. Hungary
                  14. Czech Republic
                  15. Croatia
                  16. Domincan Republic
                  17. Malta
                  18. Montenegro
                  19. St. Barts (both sides)
                  20. Grenadines
                  21. Grenada
                  22. Barbados
                  23. Turks & Caicos
                  24. Martinque
                  25. Guadeloupe
                  26. Switzerland
                  27. Austria
                  Can anyone say JEALOUS!!

                  #19 rodent

                  rodent

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

                    Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:55 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Alyssa
                    i didn't catch it! LOL but i think we can all agree that Texas is not a country, it is another world!

                    **Disclaimer: Texas girls - i am not slamming Texas it is just SO different**
                    no offense at all. us texans take that as a compliment :)

                    #20 melglnh2o

                    melglnh2o
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,016 posts

                      Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:59 AM

                      Holy cow Becks. That is a lot and I am so jealous. Was it for business or pleasure?

                      Here are mine and I have been to many of them more than once.

                      1. United States (most states and Puerto Rico)
                      2. Canada
                      3. Mexico
                      4. Bonaire
                      5. Aruba
                      6. USVI (St. Thomas and St. John)
                      7. BVI (Tortola, Jost Van Dyke, Virgin Gorda, Marina Cay)
                      8. Panama
                      9. Ecuador
                      10. Peru
                      11. Dominican Republic
                      12. Jamaica
                      13. Argentina

                      I really need to get across the pond to Europe!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users