We just got served......

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#51 melody

• 236 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:20 PM

Wow! before making any comments can someone provide me with the original thread? I tried to look for it but was unsuccessful

#52 Kat81

• VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:37 PM

That really sucks that your sister actually reported it. At least you know that no matter what your Fi will stand by your side. I think EX sister is exactly where she needs to be.

#53 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:06 AM

oh sweetie, i am so so happy how it turned out. i am so sorry you had to go through this. big hug to you & your FI. and your little ones too. how scary and violating an experience for both you and them. your sister is going to rot in hell.

#54 melody

• 236 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:16 AM

I can't believe your sister put you through this...I am so sick and tired of people crying wolf. She should be held accountable for what she did and if I were you I would seriously consider bringing charges against her. She had no rights putting you, your children and your FI trough this.

#55 Yari

• VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:37 AM

Celina, I am so happy to hear that it is now over!

Your sister should have charges brought up against her, she is ridiculous!

#56 MikkiStreak

• VIP Member
          • 2,347 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:40 AM

Celina, thank God it turned out well. BEFORE this investigation ends, ask DHS for the file number and any information they can share from the report. The reason I say this, is because if you're sister ever tries to pull this again, you will want a copy of the report and file number in case you ever have to explain it to anyone at any time in the future.

What a relief for you tho.... I agree with Glenda's advice yesterday too about filing a restraining order against your sister. If you do that, a case file number and the results of the investigation will help you with that also...

#57 stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,853 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:01 AM

Ohh thank god it is going to be ok I am so sorry that you had to go through this. WTF what is wrong with you ex-sister
              Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#58 starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 03:07 AM

Thank God! It is really demented of her to go there and put you all through that, but especially your poor daughter. Your FI is awesome and I wish you all the very best life has to offer, without the ex-sister :)

#59 twinkletoes

• 2,302 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 06:31 AM

I'm glad to hear everything went well. Dont worry, karma is a BIOTCH!
                  2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#60 Christine

• VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 06 June 2008 - 07:55 AM

Celina I am so happy this all ended with a happy ending for your family. Your sister is obviously jealous of your happiness and lashed out in a mean horrible nasty bitchy way. You are right to cut her out of your life and I hope one day she realizes how much pain she caused you and how much damage this could have done to your daughter.
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users