Vero Beach ceremony

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 kmsander04

• 15 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:30 PM

I'm looking for recommendations for beach wedding ceremony services in Vero Beach, FL. We want to keep it pretty simple with only 50 people and only want chairs and minimal decorations. Basically I just want a company that will set up, decorate, and tear down so I won't have to worry about it. Alot of the companies that I've seen have packages that won't work for me. Does anyone have any recommendations?

#2 FinisterraBride

• 35 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:42 PM

Sorry I dont have any help there but seeing Vero beach brought back memories - I used to live in Florida and would drive there a lot on the weekends. I miss weekend beach trips

#3 PaulaV

• VIP Member
      • 2,813 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:20 PM

I have been to Vero beach and it's beautiful!
        I don't know of any company specifically, but maybe a wedding coordinator in the area could help you best.

#4 kmsander04

• 15 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 07:18 AM

Thanks anyway! Vero beach is a great place. The beach is great and it's pretty quiet so I'm really happy living here!

#5 IslamoradaBride

• 459 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:33 PM

Aw, I wish I could help-- I grew up in Vero! I've never been to a wedding there, oddly enough, and I think all the ones my parents have attended have been at churches/country clubs.

I bet if you called around to some of the rental companies they would cut you a deal.

#6 Designs by Cornelia

Designs by Cornelia
            • 7 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 09:16 PM

There was a beautiful wedding done on the beach at the Disney Resort there in Vero Beach. i would contact them and ask about their wedding packages.
              Arlene Blake, Professional Bridal Consultant

#7 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 09:56 PM

Hi neighbor! I am in Port St Lucie and when I first got engaged my mom suggested we look at the botanical gardens in Vero. I have never been there but here is a link to their site!! Hope this helps! McKee Botanical Garden - Vero Beach, Florida

#8 ~Jamie~

• 39 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:09 PM

Hi! I'm getting married in Vero in September! We are having about 50 people also, but have decided to do most things ourselves. Old Time Pottery in Melbourne has arches on sale for $4.99! We are painting it white, and our florist is decorating it with white lillies and lavendar orchids for us. Chairs are being ordered from Premier party rentals. We are actually ordering tent/chairs/tables/dance floor from them for our outdoor reception at a hotel we rented. They are delivering everything Friday, and picking up Monday. We will have a group of coworkers that offered to take the chairs to the beach and set everything up, and then take them back to the hotel after. Busy Bee garden center in Sebastian rents any plant you want to decorate, and delivers. They charge only $15 for the biggest pot they have. You can use some kind of tropical fern for the aisle, alternating with conch shells or something. There aren't many companies that will come to vero beach to do a ''package" that I have found. The few that I did find are very expensive for what they offer. Here is a link to one company that I found...
                  Island Girl Beach Weddings
                  I watched one of their weddings on Treasure Shores Beach, and they seemed to do a pretty nice job.. Hope this helps! Good Luck!

#9 kmsander04

• 15 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:40 AM

Thanks for the suggestions! Treasure shores is actually one of the places that we were thinking of having the ceremony. It's pretty close to our reception location. Most of our guests will be from out of town, so I would feel bad about asking them to set up the chairs and such. Anyway thanks again!

#10 ~Jamie~

• 39 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:54 AM

Where are you having your reception? I'm looking for a plan B in cast of rain. (We are having an outdoor reception along the river)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users