Chandeliers in Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 beyondsmitten

beyondsmitten
  • Banned
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:03 AM

Anyone have photos of how chandeliers were used at your weddings in Jamaica. I found some really inexpensive ones that I was going to ship down. They are not electrified but can easily be lit with those flora lites... that is my plan anyway. I want to create something like what you see below... an outdoor ballroom.

My wedding is at Tensing Pen, and there are several places to create beautiful arrangements of chandeliers like this.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 PoeticJustice

PoeticJustice
    • 91 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:05 PM

Great PIC I purchased chandeliers to carry to Jamaica but I decided against bringing them becasue I am not shipping my wedding things in advanced.

#3 Linzibella

Linzibella
      • 110 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 11:13 PM

Wow! Those are beautiful! Where did you find inexpensive chandeliers that you can bring down to Jamaica with you?

#4 beyondsmitten

beyondsmitten
        • Banned
        • 75 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:27 PM

I spent $51 on 3 chandeliers, one large and two small that I will hang in the center of our dinner reception. They are not electrified but can easily be lit with those floralites that are about $10 for a pack of 10. They are non reusable and stay lit for 48 hours. I think I shopped on Amazon or netgift.com Click the image to open in full size.

#5 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:37 PM

neat idea!

#6 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
          • 802 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 04:09 PM

How much is that going to cost for shipping. I normally wouldn't recommend shipping things to Jamaica unless they are insured, registered and sent a good time ahead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users