Newbie from TX Cancun Dreams Bride

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 DancerKat9

• 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 03:15 PM

Hello Everyone, I am so excited to have found this message board!!
    I am a bride to be from the Dallas TX area and am planning a Dreams Cancun wedding.And from what I've read so far there are several of us on here!!
    So I have a lot of catching up to do!!!!

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 February 2007 - 03:34 PM

welcome kat!!

there are a bunch of dreams cancun birdes on here so you are in good company. jilly is great and has alot of info..

here is a thread that may help you.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 03:35 PM

Hi Kat!! I live in Mexico in the border with TX.. I'm also getting married in Cancun but at the Fiesta Americana Condesa.. I'm leaving tommorrow on my 2nd site visit,.. let me know if you need something..

#4 Christine

• VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 February 2007 - 04:34 PM

welcome-let us know if you have any questions...can't wait to hear all your wedding details.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:26 PM

Welcome! There are lots of Dreams cancun brides lately - you'll get plenty of help.

#6 MSBRANDI

• 124 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 06:38 PM

Welcome, I'm a Dreams Cancun bride also. You will love this forum.

#7 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 06:49 PM

Welcome!! I'm a dreams cancun bride too and I'm getting married two days before you!! Let me know if you need help with anything!

#8 BVP

• 108 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 07:41 PM

Hi Kat - Welcome - There are lots of Cancun brides here that will give you lots of good info... Have fun!

#9 -Kate-

• VIP Member
              • 7,676 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 07:43 PM

Welcome to the site! There are tons of Cancun brides to help you out - and we are getting more by the day.

#10 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 03:10 PM

Hi Kat and welcome to the forum. Nope, you are certainly not alone here, plenty of Dreams Cancun brides to be floating around :)
                  My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users