Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

Do you stalk your registries?

Definately!!!! Your wedding is about 2 months away! If you haven't had your shower yet, you KNOW it's coming.

You're a saint for not stalking the registry...I've been doing it since we registered - a year and a half ago! LOL

Ha! I went to add something on my registry 2 weeks ago and noticed that something was bought. the suspense was killing me so i had to go on today and check them out, but nothing else has been bought. So i guess my shower isn't in the next few weeks at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
Haha. stalking my registry is finally starting to pay off. there are a few things purchased. So i'm thinking my shower invites must of went out and my shower is probably in September.
You are too funny!

I am surprised cause people are not using my registry. Weird!

I know my shower is September 6th and since our engagement party in December everyone keeps telling me I need to add more stuff. Well I did some and yes, a lot has been purchased but a lot was from people who aren't coming and already sent me gifts and other stuff my Mom, FH and godmother bought me for other occasions. I'm more afraid of what people got me not off the registries.