Jump to content

Photo

Memorial Day Weekend 2009 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 Bianca

Bianca
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,057 posts

    Posted 20 July 2008 - 05:34 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
    I found my dress and ordered it on Friday! And the STDs are on the way, should be here tomorrow.
    Yay for ordering a dress!!! I want to lose some weight before I do that... I found 2 dresses tho. How much weight I can lose decides which one I get... One is chiffon fabric, so it is not forgiving!
    19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
    http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

    http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

    #22 JaimeLynne

    JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

      Posted 20 July 2008 - 05:43 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Bianca
      Yay for ordering a dress!!! I want to lose some weight before I do that... I found 2 dresses tho. How much weight I can lose decides which one I get... One is chiffon fabric, so it is not forgiving!
      LOL well, that was originally my intention as well! However, this dress just spoke to me so I figured "what the heck - one more (possibly) stressful thing out of the way!". I am still pretty shocked that I ordered it, but I'm happy The lady there said she's seen a dress taken down from a size 12 to a size 2. We ordered it in the size I am comfortable in now, even tho I do "plan" on losing weight before the wedding. One thing I don't plan on is gaining weight!

      ~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

      We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

      We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!


      #23 ~*petals*~

      ~*petals*~
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,572 posts

        Posted 20 July 2008 - 08:08 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
        I found my dress and ordered it on Friday! And the STDs are on the way, should be here tomorrow.
        Awesome! It's a great feeling!!!

        #24 yamille

        yamille
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,460 posts

          Posted 20 July 2008 - 11:24 PM

          I just started the dress search. It's exciting...

          #25 Bianca

          Bianca
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,057 posts

            Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:02 AM

            We are approaching our 10 month mark! I swear time is flying by so fast. I remember waiting for the 1 year mark to come and its been 2 months since that!
            19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
            http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

            http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

            #26 Kristy!

            Kristy!

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 6,368 posts

              Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:07 AM

              Has anyone booked their flights yet? I'm booking with American (I don't really have a choice) and they keep changing their schedules! First they took away flights, so we rearranged our honeymoon plans. Now they added some back in. Grrr...Every time I look on their website, it's different. So I have to put off booking again because now we can go back to our original honeymoon plans, but I'm not sure if FI and I want to do that or stick to the new one. I just want to book!

              #27 Bianca

              Bianca
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,057 posts

                Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:32 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kristy!
                Has anyone booked their flights yet? I'm booking with American (I don't really have a choice) and they keep changing their schedules! First they took away flights, so we rearranged our honeymoon plans. Now they added some back in. Grrr...Every time I look on their website, it's different. So I have to put off booking again because now we can go back to our original honeymoon plans, but I'm not sure if FI and I want to do that or stick to the new one. I just want to book!
                I will be booking our flights and my parents this week hopefully. We opted against staying longer for a "honeymoon" because the price to fly jumped a lot and I know I would miss my baby too much! I haven't seen any major changes to CUN. They did add a flight for both ways that was a better schedule, but thats about it. We can change our resort reservations as much as we want, so there is no problems with that. I need to call AA, bc the 10% off code they gave me is still coming up as invalid!

                I think I am skipping class today(as usual) so I will try to get my STDs out also!
                19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
                http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

                http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

                #28 Kristy!

                Kristy!

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 6,368 posts

                  Posted 21 July 2008 - 11:51 AM

                  That happened to me with the 10% code as well. They just had to activate it.

                  #29 JaimeLynne

                  JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

                    Posted 21 July 2008 - 12:01 PM

                    The whole AA thing worries me. FI's parents have offered to take care of our HM flight tix (we're planning on honeymooning in Jamaica). However they need to use AA miles so we will be stuck using that airline for the flight to Jamaica... booo!

                    ~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

                    We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

                    We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!


                    #30 Bianca

                    Bianca
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,057 posts

                      Posted 21 July 2008 - 12:02 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kristy!
                      That happened to me with the 10% code as well. They just had to activate it.
                      Good to know that a call should fix it!

                      edit--- My code now works! YAY! Now should we go ahead and book... or hold out a lil more.
                      19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
                      http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

                      http://dpabride.blogspot.com/




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users