Sign in to follow this  
amdecker

Newbie for Cancun wedding

Hi everyone!

My name is Amy and I am excited to start searching this site for wedding information. I already feel overwhelmed and the wedding date is over a year away. I'm thinking sometime in early September 2009. I really love the water in Cancun so I know I want to get married there but I'm not really sure where yet. Definately an AI. I'm leaning towards Dreams or Riu Palace Las Americas. I'll take all the info I can get about planning a destination wedding and about these 2 resorts. Or if there are other good ones, I'm up for suggestions.

Thanks,

Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy106 View Post
Welcome Amy! Those were the two resorts we were stuck between but I just adore the wedding gazebo at Dreams. Glad you joined us!
Yeah, it does look beautiful. The only thing is I would really like to get married on the beach in the sand. No shoes! I'm guessing you went with Dreams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdecker View Post
Yeah, it does look beautiful. The only thing is I would really like to get married on the beach in the sand. No shoes! I'm guessing you went with Dreams?
Yep I went with Dreams. I think they do beach weddings too but not 100% on that one. Good luck in your hunt!

Hi Amy. Welcome to the forum. You are right about the color of the Cancun water...it can't be beat. But I am a little biased since I was a Cancun bride. Best of luck. Happy planning!