Bug Spray for $1 and other finds!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dez921714

Dez921714
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:38 PM

Ok, so I just went to the dollar tree...always a BIG mistake LOL

They have Cutter Backwoods bug spray...water resistant sports formula 8hr...$1 a can! Needless to say I bought a few :)

I also got....Swimmies, a float, a ball (all spiderman) and sand molds (nemo) for our ring bearer and swimmies a float and a round float (carebear) for my best friends daughter (she'll be 13 months when we get married).

They also had awesome Tiki shot glasses (plastic)...4 in a package. I picked a BUNCH up...since all the rooms have liquor dispensors in them, we are including them in the OOT bags.

Last time I went, I picked up some random whale and alligator floats LOL I figured they'd be fun to give the adults random floats too.

I'll post pics of everything a little later, I just spent 2 hours out and about so I have to get some work done LOL
    http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#2 merocket59

merocket59
    • 937 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:24 PM

Going to the dollor tree without a purpose is always trouble! Hehe but it seems like you got some good stuff that the kids will really enjoy, thanks for the tips!

#3 jmill130

jmill130
      • 601 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:35 PM

Thanks for the tips:) I do the same thing at the Dolar Tree, I spend way more than a few dollars!

#4 Dez921714

Dez921714
        • 1,489 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:46 AM

Yeah...I could go in for one think and come out $20 later...easily!!!

A woman was in there wondering if the pool floats would get holes. I looked at her and said "at least if it does, you only spent $1 on it"!

LOL
          http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#5 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:54 AM

I thought the nemo sand molds were really cute, i saw them last week. cutterwoods is good bug spray too. I might go get a couple of cans, i already bought bug spray for my oot bags but since then i couple of guests were added on. I think the guests would love the floats. and it would be hysterical seeing a bunch of adults on aligator floats. lol
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users