Photo

Post Pics of your pets!

• Please log in to reply
665 replies to this topic

#621 Aynat

Aynat
  • 199 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

I tried to post a pic of my yellow lab like tem times, and cant get it to come up. sorry. will try again later

#622 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
    • 503 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:43 AM

Here's the love of our lives. His name is Bowzer, and he will be 7 this year. He is a mix between a tabby and Siamese. His face shows the Siamese, but it's his talking where it really shows. He answers you back EVERY time you talk to him, interrupts us with things to say, and has such a variety of things to comment on. It's awesome.

He didn't speak to us for a week after we came back from Mexico for our anniversary. I can only imagine the anger and hostility we will get from him when we are gone for two whole weeks for our wedding.

#623 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:05 AM

Bowzer looks like quite a character!! 

Originally Posted by Jenny2014 

Here's the love of our lives. His name is Bowzer, and he will be 7 this year. He is a mix between a tabby and Siamese. His face shows the Siamese, but it's his talking where it really shows. He answers you back EVERY time you talk to him, interrupts us with things to say, and has such a variety of things to comment on. It's awesome.

He didn't speak to us for a week after we came back from Mexico for our anniversary. I can only imagine the anger and hostility we will get from him when we are gone for two whole weeks for our wedding.

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#624 Loreal30

Loreal30
      • 234 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:32 AM

This is my Puggle, Pugzley. He is 4 right now, we got him when he was 2 from a local shelter. Such a snuggler...love him to bits!

#625 KJRAZZLE

KJRAZZLE
        • 48 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:14 AM

This is our little old man Stanley the love of our lives. I rescued him about 3 years ago, and it was the best decision I've ever made. He truly is the love of our lives He's the laziest little guy ever, but that makes for the best napping partner ever :)

#626 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
          • 503 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by KJRAZZLE 

This is our little old man Stanley the love of our lives. I rescued him about 3 years ago, and it was the best decision I've ever made. He truly is the love of our lives

This is my Puggle, Pugzley. He is 4 right now, we got him when he was 2 from a local shelter. Such a snuggler...love him to bits!

Bowzer looks like quite a character!! 

hahaha yeah, he really is.

#627 jburress21

jburress21
            • 187 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:01 AM

[IMG]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/206029/width/200/height/400[/IMG] This is our baby Dakota!!

#628 jburress21

jburress21
              • 187 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:02 AM

Posted Image

#629 jburress21

jburress21
                • 187 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:03 AM

Posted Image And this is Neiko! I wish they could be at our wedding!!!

#630 robin439

robin439
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 22 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:57 AM

This is my Puggle, Molly. I wish she could come to the wedding too!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users