Jump to content

Photo

Post Pics of your pets!


  • Please log in to reply
665 replies to this topic

#461 mnh1983

mnh1983
  • Member
  • 743 posts

    Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:20 PM

    Tux is super duper cute!

    #462 BachataBride

    BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

      Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:56 PM

      Josie - I love Tux to pieces!! He's so cute!!

      Di - great Cesar trick with the back pack!! How is it working? I think Killick would just try to get the back pack off & eat it! lol

      #463 LadyTrunck

      LadyTrunck
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,114 posts

        Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:10 PM

        Awwww Josie Tux is SO freaking precious!

        Haha, Di- I love that backback! Bo looks cute!!
        Married to my BEST FRIEND!
        July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
        Non-Pro Pics:
        http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
        Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

        #464 Lady_Di

        Lady_Di
        • Sr. Member
        • 5,078 posts

          Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:16 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by BachataBride
          Josie - I love Tux to pieces!! He's so cute!!

          Di - great Cesar trick with the back pack!!
          Awwww Josie Tux is SO freaking precious!

          Haha, Di- I love that backback! Bo looks cute!!
          Thank you! Your furbaby is soo cute.

          #465 LadyTrunck

          LadyTrunck
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,114 posts

            Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:36 PM

            Thanks-- today is his first day in doggy daycare. We're trying to get him ready to leave him for when we go to MX. I felt like a mommy packing her kid for the first day of school! I put a little baggie of food, treats, his toys all in a little lunch bag haha

            does anyone else do doggy daycare? What do/did you do with the babies when you went on your DW?
            Married to my BEST FRIEND!
            July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
            Non-Pro Pics:
            http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
            Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

            #466 BachataBride

            BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

              Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:43 PM

              We don't regularly do doggie daycare...but we do board Killick when we go on vacation. He loves it! It's like a little vacation for him too!!!

              #467 Lady_Di

              Lady_Di
              • Sr. Member
              • 5,078 posts

                Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:29 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by LadyTrunck
                Thanks-- today is his first day in doggy daycare. We're trying to get him ready to leave him for when we go to MX. I felt like a mommy packing her kid for the first day of school! I put a little baggie of food, treats, his toys all in a little lunch bag haha

                does anyone else do doggy daycare? What do/did you do with the babies when you went on your DW?
                yes! we took Bo to doggy daycare on Monday for his temperament test. he has to pass in order to get accepted into the daycare...OMG, that was an amazing thing to see him all zonked out when he came home and ate his dinner. He slept the whole evening until next morning. He was still tired Tues morning. It was great not having to run after him for an evening! I highly recommend it! Bo will start going to daycare every Tuesday. I am excited! As long he doesnt get kicked out of the daycare then i'm good.

                #468 **Kat**

                **Kat**
                • Sr. Member
                • 2,682 posts

                  Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:32 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                  yes! we took Bo to doggy daycare on Monday for his temperament test. he has to pass in order to get accepted into the daycare...OMG, that was an amazing thing to see him all zonked out when he came home and ate his dinner. He slept the whole evening until next morning. He was still tired Tues morning. It was great not having to run after him for an evening! I highly recommend it! Bo will start going to daycare every Tuesday. I am excited! As long he doesnt get kicked out of the daycare then i'm good.
                  Oh man! that would be so awesome! To come home with a tired dog! LOL

                  Do you mind me asking how much you pay for that?

                  #469 Lady_Di

                  Lady_Di
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 5,078 posts

                    Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:45 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by butterfly4kathy2
                    Oh man! that would be so awesome! To come home with a tired dog! LOL

                    Do you mind me asking how much you pay for that?
                    well, with this dog daycare, it is like $32 per day so we just have Bo go once a week...we really like the daycare because it is so clean and HUGE. the staff knows what they're doing.

                    here's the website.

                    Dog Daycare, Dog Training - Houston Dog Ranch - Houston, TX - Doggy Daycare

                    #470 **Kat**

                    **Kat**
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,682 posts

                      Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:49 PM

                      That is SO COOL!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users