Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mrs.R2be

Sandals Negril Brides

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, Hows to wedding plans going? I just got back from NY, and my dress is safely at my mothers, away from the snooping FI... LOL... I have real some good news, i've lost 3pounds.... woot.gif Kala thanks for the pics... I called Tina and told her i want the Beach Gazebo for my wedding spot...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am actually a Beaches Negril bride November 8, 2008. Five months left as of yesterday.. YIKES!! I have sooo much to do!shots.gif

 

Since Beaches is pricey not everyone could afford to stay, plus we have some that are just couples with no kids, so they are staying at Sandals since its right down the road and we get to go back and forth to the different resturants and everything since both offer something different. Main reason for Beaches is because we have our 5 yr old son and we needed to make it as perfect for him as it would be for us.

 

I would love to hear about all your ideas and that ever anxious review you have when you come back.

 

What have you thought of the Miami (planners) girls... helpful or not??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.R2be View Post
Hey guys, Hows to wedding plans going? I just got back from NY, and my dress is safely at my mothers, away from the snooping FI... LOL... I have real some good news, i've lost 3pounds.... woot.gif Kala thanks for the pics... I called Tina and told her i want the Beach Gazebo for my wedding spot...
Good for you. I think that I will probably also use the beach gazebo. I really don't have much more to plan since it will only be the two of us. I did send a pic of the bouquet I wanted and the florist said they could do it. The one thing that pisses me off is that Sandals doesn't let you use any outside vendors. The bouquet I found was from the Floral Fantasy website and Sandals florist quoted me about $70 more for the same thing. I am even thinking I might pick the flowers up myself or have them delivered anyway. What are they going to do? I can see not allowing any vendors inside the resort but this is getting a little crazy.

Heather

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bebridejamaica View Post
I am actually a Beaches Negril bride November 8, 2008. Five months left as of yesterday.. YIKES!! I have sooo much to do!shots.gif

Since Beaches is pricey not everyone could afford to stay, plus we have some that are just couples with no kids, so they are staying at Sandals since its right down the road and we get to go back and forth to the different resturants and everything since both offer something different. Main reason for Beaches is because we have our 5 yr old son and we needed to make it as perfect for him as it would be for us.

I would love to hear about all your ideas and that ever anxious review you have when you come back.

What have you thought of the Miami (planners) girls... helpful or not??

welcome3.gif to our little Negril brides 2be thread.... grouphug.gif

Well I know Kala and I dont find them to helpful, & heather thinks they're all right. I guess it just depends on the day you talk to them... LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by currier73 View Post
Good for you. I think that I will probably also use the beach gazebo. I really don't have much more to plan since it will only be the two of us. I did send a pic of the bouquet I wanted and the florist said they could do it. The one thing that pisses me off is that Sandals doesn't let you use any outside vendors. The bouquet I found was from the Floral Fantasy website and Sandals florist quoted me about $70 more for the same thing. I am even thinking I might pick the flowers up myself or have them delivered anyway. What are they going to do? I can see not allowing any vendors inside the resort but this is getting a little crazy.

Heather

I know, I was kinda pissed about that to ! We are bringing our flowers down with us... We found a great lady that does silks and high grade floramatique flowers... VERY FRUGAL too... for got about what Sandals said, and get what you want form floral fantasy deliverd on your wedding day... I would do. In fact I am doing that with my photographer... What kinda bouquet are you getting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.R2be View Post
I know, I was kinda pissed about that to ! We are bringing our flowers down with us... We found a great lady that does silks and high grade floramatique flowers... VERY FRUGAL too... for got about what Sandals said, and get what you want form floral fantasy deliverd on your wedding day... I would do. In fact I am doing that with my photographer... What kinda bouquet are you getting?
You will have to let me know how the photograpgy goes. I moght end up doing the same thing. The bouquet is pretty but not for what Sandals wants to charge. Here is the link if you want to see.
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/k...73/bouquet.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currier,

 

I love the bouqet and found something almost similar in pink and white with a hint of blue.. how much do they want to charge?? I was thinking of using Floral Fantasies which is right in Negril. I talked with one the women directly and she said she can meet me right off the property (gate) and pick up my flowers from her and Sandals/Beaches can not say a word. YAY a lupole for their vendors ONLY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bebridejamaica View Post
Currier,

I love the bouqet and found something almost similar in pink and white with a hint of blue.. how much do they want to charge?? I was thinking of using Floral Fantasies which is right in Negril. I talked with one the women directly and she said she can meet me right off the property (gate) and pick up my flowers from her and Sandals/Beaches can not say a word. YAY a lupole for their vendors ONLY.
Thanks. With the delivery charge I think it was like $127. Sandals wanted to charge me $210. Then when I told them what Floral Fantasy charged they told me they could make a smaller bouquet for $150. I still don't understand how they can charge so much more. I might just go to the gate like yourself. That is a great idea. I really didn't want to do silks. I really love flowers and I want them to be real.

Heather

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpearl916 View Post
I am also a Sandals Negril bride 9/20/08.
Welcome. You are going before me so you will have to post a review and lot of pics afterwards.

Heather



cheer2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×