Photo

Early Birthday Present and I need help!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Birdie07

Birdie07
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:43 AM

Ok so I saw the receipt yesterday (just the top of it) and it said best buy. So I knew it had to be something with electronics. Well he gave me my present early. My birthday is on the 31st. Its a new laptop!! YAY! I needed it. My old laptop kept telling me I had no memory! Plus the 2 yr old I use to watch pulled of my shift and ctrl keys! Anyways I'm super excited. The only problem...how do I get my iTunes and files from my old laptop to my new one! GRRR! I seriously hate doing this! But I love my new shiny laptop! He said he got it so I can get more into my photography! YAY!

#2 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 04:36 AM

YAY!!! That is exciting! I think you can just save it all on a disk and then put it on your new computer. I got a new laptop for Christmas and I did NOT expect it at all. I know how excited you must be. PS Happy Early Birthday!

#3 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 08:35 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by CaliaA07
        Ok so I saw the receipt yesterday (just the top of it) and it said best buy. So I knew it had to be something with electronics. Well he gave me my present early. My birthday is on the 31st. Its a new laptop!! YAY! I needed it. My old laptop kept telling me I had no memory! Plus the 2 yr old I use to watch pulled of my shift and ctrl keys! Anyways I'm super excited. The only problem...how do I get my iTunes and files from my old laptop to my new one! GRRR! I seriously hate doing this! But I love my new shiny laptop! He said he got it so I can get more into my photography! YAY!
        You have to de-authorized your old itunes and authorized it on the new laptop. I've gotten it fixed before, but I don't remember how I did it. Look it up in the iTunes website, if you can find the answer, email apple. They'll help. Good luck and Happy Birthday! Great present!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users