Photo

Flower Cart-What do you think about these prices?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 salomeh

salomeh
  • 104 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:25 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by claudiabenitez
    I'm glad to announce I FOUND THE PERFECT LOCATION!!!!! Right in front of the beach, with a nice terrace for the reception, and I can end my party at 2 am!! I'm so happy I wanted to share this with someone!! jajaja

They don't have a wedding planner or anything but anyway after the bad reviews I read lately and the fact I'm doing everything anyway, I don't mind.

Good luck everybody and wish me luck, I'm my own WC....
    Good luck, I am sure you will do a great job

Is it a private villa or a hotel?

#42 November

November
    • 25 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:51 PM

Good Luck. Let me know if you decide to get a WC or if you need catering help. I found the most amazing people there. I went to Cabo, had a tasting and it has been amazing.

#43 claudiabenitez

claudiabenitez
      • 77 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 04:09 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by salomeh
        Good luck, I am sure you will do a great job

Is it a private villa or a hotel?
        Neither, is the Beach Club of the San Jose Country Club. I was told that only members could have their events there, but luckily one of my mom's friend bought a house or something and got her membership!!

The only downside I need to use their caterer, but if the food it's ok, I see no problem!

#44 salomeh

salomeh
        • 104 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 10:34 PM

Quote:
          Neither, is the Beach Club of the San Jose Country Club. I was told that only members could have their events there, but luckily one of my mom's friend bought a house or something and got her membership!!

The only downside I need to use their caterer, but if the food it's ok, I see no problem!
          Hi,

I know you were looking at Dreams at first and decided against it since the party had to end at 10:30 pm out on the terrace. Well I just found out the they are in the process of finishing a ballroom that fits 400 people. They will be done this August and you can party there until 2 am.

I know you already found another place but just in case I wanted to let you know about the new ballroom.

#45 salomeh

salomeh
          • 104 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 10:36 PM

Quote:

I know you were looking at Dreams at first and decided against it since the party had to end at 10:30 pm outside. Well I just found out the they are in the process of finishing a ballroom that fits 400 people. They will be done this August and you can party there until 2 am.

I know you already found another place but just in case I wanted to let you know about the new ballroom.

#46 claudiabenitez

claudiabenitez
            • 77 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 01:43 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by salomeh
              Hi,

I know you were looking at Dreams at first and decided against it since the party had to end at 10:30 pm out on the terrace. Well I just found out the they are in the process of finishing a ballroom that fits 400 people. They will be done this August and you can party there until 2 am.

Well it's not the whole thing of getting married at Cabo having your party outdoors? I like outdoors weddings, I picture ballrooms are for cities.

But thanks anyway!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users