4889 replies to this topic

#781 MObride09

MObride09
  • 186 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 07:41 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by svetayasofiya
    I think that's your answer there!
    Yeah, must be. Victoria actually never even mentioned upgrading as an option. I wonder if you upgrade, then do they offer the restaurant as a private venue? Not that it makes much difference to me really, cause either way I want to have the dinner there, but funny how some WC's offer things others don't, ya know? Thank Goodness for all you girls on here, I have gotten WAAAAYYYY more information through this thread than I have from any of the coordinators!!!! :)

#782 bride2b10

bride2b10
    • 320 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 07:47 PM

yes that makes me very nervous as well...most of my emails now start with "well another bride heard this...." :) good thing we can compare notes. My understanding is that they do not offer the French restaurant as a private venue option. Did anybody hear differently?
      http://tickers.Ticke....6cca/event.png

21 Booked + Bride & Groom!!!

#783 laura4ever

laura4ever
      • 89 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:11 PM

I was told in high season the french restaurant is not offered...in low season if you get the strawberry pkg sometimes very rarely though they will

Just to let you know though the other WC told me anytime they would make it private if you pay for the strawberry pkg...so I dont really know. ALthough the main boss gave me that answer above

#784 Lana~B

Lana~B
        • 8 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:45 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by sfrench0621
          Nichole- I just sent you pics of the Palmeras grill and pool set ups that Claudia sent me.

-Steph
          Hi sfrench0621!

Could you send me any pictures you have? Thanks!!!

#785 Lana~B

Lana~B
          • 8 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:47 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by laura4ever
            I was told in high season the french restaurant is not offered...in low season if you get the strawberry pkg sometimes very rarely though they will

Just to let you know though the other WC told me anytime they would make it private if you pay for the strawberry pkg...so I dont really know. ALthough the main boss gave me that answer above
            Hi Laura4ever!

Do you know what they consider "high season"?

Thanks!

#786 t&kJanuary2010

t&kJanuary2010
            • 196 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:58 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by laura4ever

I am pretty sure it also depends on how many guests are going. I was told "NO" because my party is too large.

#787 laura4ever

laura4ever
              • 89 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:15 PM

I am not sure what high season is...honestly I think it depends on who you ask....

t& K- How many people are coming to your wedding?

#788 bride2b10

bride2b10
                • 320 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:16 PM

I wish they would just have a straight simple guideline (in writing) about what you can and cannot do. How can one WC say one thing and another say the complete opposite....? They are working at the same hotel....
                  http://tickers.Ticke....6cca/event.png

21 Booked + Bride & Groom!!!

#789 vlynnw

vlynnw
                  • 6,003 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:11 PM

Ok yeah that must be it because I told her I wanted the French Restaurant for a private event since I'm really not into the banquet hall. However, now I have to see how many it will hold as my FI has just informed me that my dream of a small intimate wedding is now going to probably be much larger than initially planned!!
                    Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#790 varsitygolf

varsitygolf
                    • 17 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:27 AM

Hi ladies! I have not been on here in awhile since we have been busy moving. I am getting married May 28th at Barcelo Maya Palce and figured I need to start focusing on the wedding again :) I know awhile back someone said they thought it was about $75-$80 to get bridesmaids hair done in the salon there. Does anyone else know if that is still the price and if that is what it cost for the bride as well? Thanks!

Ashley
                      May 28, 2010
                      Riviera Maya, Mexico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users