Photo

Barcelo Maya Palace Brides

• Please log in to reply
4889 replies to this topic

#2791 CarlaN

CarlaN
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:40 PM

Ladies! We are off tonight to go to the BARCELO Maya Palace for our wedding. Feb 1 2012. Yahoo! Thank you everyone on this site... it's been a lifesaver! :D

#2792 780chick

780chick
    • 263 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:33 PM

Yahoo!!! Have a great time and let us know how it goes!

Originally Posted by CarlaN 

Ladies! We are off tonight to go to the BARCELO Maya Palace for our wedding. Feb 1 2012. Yahoo! Thank you everyone on this site... it's been a lifesaver! :D

#2793 Brenners

Brenners
      • 807 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 10:40 AM

Congratulations!  Hope your day is beautiful!

Originally Posted by CarlaN 

#2794 kisekae

kisekae
        • 28 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:23 PM

Just a question (I always have a few!). My future mother in law just informed me that the resort may not want our flower girl throwing out paper/silk flower petals down the aisle as it will leave litter for the resort (as they may blow in the wind, etc). 

Does the resort allow the fake petals? What did other brides use?

Thank you again x

#2795 mrssemenuksoon

mrssemenuksoon
          • 37 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:14 PM

we were just married last Wednesday, and they allowed my daughter to throw real rose petals...they cleaned them up right away....even later on in the evening there was always someone close by to sweep them up...we found it kind of funny. I don't know about fake petals though

#2796 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
            • 860 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:52 AM

No they won't allow fake flower petals. I took 2 bags of freeze dried petals with me and our w/c double checked them to make sure they were real so we could use them. You can also buy them through you w/c if you don't want to bring them with you. I needed more so purchased additional from the resort.

I can totally undertand why they want you to use real ones though. I know they rake them up but some always get away so they need to be biodegradable. The resort is so clean and it's good that they make sure they maintain this in every way possible.

Originally Posted by kisekae 

Just a question (I always have a few!). My future mother in law just informed me that the resort may not want our flower girl throwing out paper/silk flower petals down the aisle as it will leave litter for the resort (as they may blow in the wind, etc). 

Does the resort allow the fake petals? What did other brides use?

Thank you again x

#2797 holls213

holls213
              • 43 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:53 AM

Did anyone use the resort spa for hair/makeup??  I cannot find pricing for it any where and the information sheet claudia keeps sending me doesnt seem to have it.

#2798 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
                • 860 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holls213 

Did anyone use the resort spa for hair/makeup??  I cannot find pricing for it any where and the information sheet claudia keeps sending me doesnt seem to have it.

SPA LIST.jpg

#2799 holls213

holls213
                  • 43 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:08 AM

Thanks so much Joanne!!  Do you know if the make up application listed is airbrushed??  Did you use them or go with someone else?

#2800 bluelenscaribe

bluelenscaribe
                    • Vendor
                    • 194 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:04 AM

Hello Everyone,

Last week we had the chance to shoot a wedding at the Barcelo. Funny and very friendly couple, here are some pictures we are happy to share with all the Barcelo Brides for 2012!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users