Hi everyone.. I was just wondering if any of you have received pictures or details from the WC regarding the different locations that are available at the Barcelo Palace for your ceremony, cocktail hour, reception? Is this supposed to be decided before you get there or only once you meet with the WC?

Hmm....I'm willing to bet that someone already posted my answer and I've just gone blind, but I'm going to ask anyway. Cocktail hour prices, anyone? I can't seem to find them.

We were going to go with the Strawberry package, but with only 16 of us going now (bride and groom included) it doesn't seem to make sense to spend so much money on a reception down there, when we're having a huge one once we get back to Omaha. Suggestions, anyone?

Hi Ladies!

I'm having trouble downloading the packages from the site and I've tried the WC's at the Barcelo and I'm being told the packages are not available yet, which I know is not true!!!! Would someone mind forwarding me the documents from Barcelo for the 2010 packages and cocktail hour info please, pleasehuh.gif Thanks so much!

My email is jerimarine@hotmail.com

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MObride09 View Post
Hi Ladies!
I'm having trouble downloading the packages from the site and I've tried the WC's at the Barcelo and I'm being told the packages are not available yet, which I know is not true!!!! Would someone mind forwarding me the documents from Barcelo for the 2010 packages and cocktail hour info please, pleasehuh.gif Thanks so much!
My email is jerimarine@hotmail.com
Thank you, thank you, thank you
I just sent you the info on the wedding packages!

Hello everyone!!!! I finally got the WC to email me back with good news that the wedding date I wanted was put on hold! YAY! So if everything goes well I will be walking down the sandy isle on May 22, 2010! I am super excited. smile72.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRLanders View Post
Hello everyone!!!! I finally got the WC to email me back with good news that the wedding date I wanted was put on hold! YAY! So if everything goes well I will be walking down the sandy isle on May 22, 2010! I am super excited. smile72.gif
Congrats!! thewave.gif