We are getting married May 14th at the Palace!! We will be there the same week :)  I know what you mean, I'm starting to get super excited and always feeling like I'm forgetting something yet to do.

Hey question for you, you said you were having your reception at the Coral Beach are you having a dinner and if so how many people are you having at your wedding? Are you doing a package or just paying for the reception at coral beach? Thanks!

Hey!   Yes, were having dinner on the beach as well.   We have 37 currently booked (including myself and Future Husband), and are "guestimating" we'll have 45 total.   We went with the Strawberry Package.    I also asked my WC if we have more book than expected (we thought we'd only have 20-25 people total originally!), is there a bigger beach we can move to, and she said we can take a look at all of them and decide when we get down there in just 60 short days :)  

Holls - Maybe we'll see you down there!  Congrats!    

Hi FireyNurse- We had our reception at Playa Azul and did not get a dance floor.  A dance floor would restrict you to dancing only on it, and we all had a blast dancing wherever we felt fit.  Most people gravitated towards the designated dance area but some wanted to dance closer to the water or outside the palapa.  Dancing on the sand was awesome!  Everyone (including myself) kicked our shoes off and had a great time!

I agree with valsalerno.  We had our reception at Playa Azul as well on the beach - no dance floor.  We did not have a problem dancing on the sand and our guests had a blast!

Originally Posted by valsalerno View Post

Hi FireyNurse- We had our reception at Playa Azul and did not get a dance floor.  A dance floor would restrict you to dancing only on it, and we all had a blast dancing wherever we felt fit.  Most people gravitated towards the designated dance area but some wanted to dance closer to the water or outside the palapa.  Dancing on the sand was awesome!  Everyone (including myself) kicked our shoes off and had a great time!

Originally Posted by knootbaar View Post

I am getting married Oct 6th, 2012 at the Palace also. We have booked the Coral Beach for a 430 wedding. What time are you getting married at?

Knootbaar, I am getting married at the Palace as well on Oct 6, 2012 @ 6 pm. Where did you choose to have your reception? We are at the Palace pool area. We re getting so excited! Maybe I will see you there. 

Does anyone know if white calla lilies and white orchids are included?  I read somewhere that it says they are $25 per flower extra but that was for colored ones.  Can anyone confirm that?  Thank you.

I know for sure that the calla lilies are extra, i was told white orchids are not available at all :(  Hope that helps!

Originally Posted by irina69 View Post

Does anyone know if white calla lilies and white orchids are included?  I read somewhere that it says they are $25 per flower extra but that was for colored ones.  Can anyone confirm that?  Thank you.

White Calla Lillies were included in my flowers for free - I didn't ask for them, they were just there. :D

J&R-397.JPG

Originally Posted by irina69 View Post