Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Ladies! We are off tonight to go to the BARCELO Maya Palace for our wedding. Feb 1 2012. Yahoo! Thank you everyone on this site... it's been a lifesaver! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yahoo!!! Have a great time and let us know how it goes!

Originally Posted by CarlaN View Post

Ladies! We are off tonight to go to the BARCELO Maya Palace for our wedding. Feb 1 2012. Yahoo! Thank you everyone on this site... it's been a lifesaver! :D



 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations!  Hope your day is beautiful!
 

Originally Posted by CarlaN View Post

Ladies! We are off tonight to go to the BARCELO Maya Palace for our wedding. Feb 1 2012. Yahoo! Thank you everyone on this site... it's been a lifesaver! :D



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a question (I always have a few!). My future mother in law just informed me that the resort may not want our flower girl throwing out paper/silk flower petals down the aisle as it will leave litter for the resort (as they may blow in the wind, etc). 

 

Does the resort allow the fake petals? What did other brides use?

 

Thank you again x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we were just married last Wednesday, and they allowed my daughter to throw real rose petals...they cleaned them up right away....even later on in the evening there was always someone close by to sweep them up...we found it kind of funny. I don't know about fake petals though

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


No they won't allow fake flower petals. I took 2 bags of freeze dried petals with me and our w/c double checked them to make sure they were real so we could use them. You can also buy them through you w/c if you don't want to bring them with you. I needed more so purchased additional from the resort.

I can totally undertand why they want you to use real ones though. I know they rake them up but some always get away so they need to be biodegradable. The resort is so clean and it's good that they make sure they maintain this in every way possible.
 

Originally Posted by kisekae View Post

Just a question (I always have a few!). My future mother in law just informed me that the resort may not want our flower girl throwing out paper/silk flower petals down the aisle as it will leave litter for the resort (as they may blow in the wind, etc). 

 

Does the resort allow the fake petals? What did other brides use?

 

Thank you again x



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone use the resort spa for hair/makeup??  I cannot find pricing for it any where and the information sheet claudia keeps sending me doesnt seem to have it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Quote:

Originally Posted by holls213 View Post

Did anyone use the resort spa for hair/makeup??  I cannot find pricing for it any where and the information sheet claudia keeps sending me doesnt seem to have it.



SPA LIST.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hello all!! I'm planning to get married next week. I'm working in an MNC and I'm gonna marry my colleague who is in my company. It's been ten months since we have started our relationship. He used to support in all my difficulties and used to help me in my work. Always he used to tell me about my smile. He says that I have a very good smile and he loves it. Recently I lost my front tooth after an accident and it resulted in a bad look for me. He told me that I lost my beautiful smile. I was totally disappointed and thought of finding a solution. I heard about dental dentures and took an appointment at a clinic in Scarborough. Will dentures affect my speech? What was your experience of getting dentures? 
    • Go for the third one. It is gorgeous and you will look stunning in that. I'm sure you will be noticed by other people. Go for it.
    • I would suggest the long one. You will look stunning in that. It is simple and elegant.
    • Both the gown are awesome and I'm sure you will look gorgeous in both. But I would suggest the first one. Go for it and Congratulations for your marriage.
    • Hello everyone,  I am still engaged, still not planning the big day, because we haven't chosen a date + we have some family stiff to do so I hope that this forum will help me a lot before the real craziness during the wedding planning period. Happy to be here
  • Topics

×