Thank You Military!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:32 PM

Great thread!!!
    Thank you for all that you do and for keeping us safe.

#12 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:48 PM

Great thread!! Thank you to all military and all the sacrifices you and your families make!

#13 lucy106

lucy106
      • 2,880 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:26 PM

As everyone enjoys the day today please take a moment to think of our military personnel! Have a safe day all!

#14 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
        • 888 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 02:36 PM

Echo that sentiment. Also I want to send love out to any of our members who are brides of military guys. I know that isn't easy either, and it takes a special type of gal to go through it.

#15 Opice34

Opice34
          • 414 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 02:46 PM

Ditto!!!

#16 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
            • 2,262 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 03:01 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sapphire723
              Echo that sentiment. Also I want to send love out to any of our members who are brides of military guys. I know that isn't easy either, and it takes a special type of gal to go through it.
              Yeah it makes you total fecking mental lmao - well it has me anyway lol but thanks x

#17 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
              • 1,131 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:16 PM

I am very thankful each & every day to live in this great country. Thank you to all the men & women (past, present & future) who have served her.

#18 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
                • 888 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 12:33 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                  Yeah it makes you total fecking mental lmao - well it has me anyway lol but thanks x
                  I hear you. Although my current sweetie is a civilian, I've been there before, and I sympathize with the unique challenges you two will face as a couple, along with the worry and loneliness you may experience when he's away.

By the way, if you (or any of the rest of you gals) ever need someone to chit-chat with, you can always PM me. :-)

#19 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
                  • 794 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:11 PM

Thanks to all of our service men and women past, present, future. They take great pride in what they do. Me being a future military wife (soon) = ) and my FI has been in Iraq twice, I know the sleepless nights worrying to death and the lonliness but I'm so proud of him as well as the rest of our military and their families.
                    Thanks to everyone that supports them. They need it and appreciate it.

I was in Cali this past week visiting my sister and flew back yesterday. There were 20 men on our flight flying home from Iraq and the flight attendant got each of their names and announced it at the beginning of the flight. We all clapped loudly. All of their families were waiting at the airport and I cried when I saw their children running up to them screaming and hugging their neck. Happy tears of course = )
                    HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
                    http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#20 Yvette

Yvette
                    • 510 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:13 PM

Kudos to this thread!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users