Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cutierosie

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMD12309 View Post
Ok cool I thought I was the only one who is considering the beach. Ive just had this picture in my head of the perfect wedding on the sand and I hope it happens...i couldnt open the pictures that you posted ill try again but from other pictures ive seen MP looks like the put on a nice display on the beach...im excited

I chose the gazebo.
But I think your wedding on the beach will be beautiful!
Can't wait to see pics once your day comes!!

Melissa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know about prices for under table lighting and colored linens? I'm trying to decide if it would be more cost effective to order my own colored linens or rent them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashrose View Post
Does anyone know about prices for under table lighting and colored linens? I'm trying to decide if it would be more cost effective to order my own colored linens or rent them.
My WC gave me the contact information of the decorating company they use, i guess the hotel doesn't have colored linens or other items, they go throug this guy: Aldo Ameneyro, aldo@decocancun.com. I started dealing with him, but decided we wanted to do our own decorations (nothing he did, I'm just getting incredibly cheap in my old age). He seemed really nice and helpful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutierosie View Post
Posting again, hope this works

This is the set-up I would like at the MP, and would like a quote, if anyone can ask their WC (i dont' have one yet) that would be great thanks!

Click the image to open in full size.
I would ask my WC, but she is checking on something for me right now, and she is so scatterbrained, I hate asking her more than one thing at a time. When she gets back to me with my stuff, I will ask. If you have a FL contact, try her, I got all my decor information from mine, the WC does not seem to know much more than the Florida people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntanzob View Post
Hi everyone! I have some catching up to do! How has everyone been?

I noticed the flower info........my lady Sharon has been terrific and I will receive all my flowers on Saturday - yeah!elefant.gif

Nicole
Hey Nicole, I am so excited to see your flowers, they're going to be awesome, I'm so jealous, I wish I could just do that and get it over with, but gotta make mom happy. How are you doing? I'm getting so nervous, I'm so afraid I'm going to forget something, even though I have lists for everything. On the other hand, I wish it was closer, so I could just pack and get it over with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rosie thats really nice for the beach. My mind is made up I have chosen to def do the beach and then a cocktail hour on the Terrce Venado. and then dinner where ever i chose later on. Why cant it be JANUARY NOW! Argh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonPalacePookie View Post
I would ask my WC, but she is checking on something for me right now, and she is so scatterbrained, I hate asking her more than one thing at a time. When she gets back to me with my stuff, I will ask. If you have a FL contact, try her, I got all my decor information from mine, the WC does not seem to know much more than the Florida people.
Pookie, My WC in florida has not even sent me the room link yet.. and told me these decorating things get fixed out 90 days before the wedding, but I want to see what is in my budget...and that is why I am asking now.

In any case, if you run out of stuff to ask for your wedding, please please ask about my beach set up question and I would appreciate it a ton!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonPalacePookie View Post
Hey Nicole, I am so excited to see your flowers, they're going to be awesome, I'm so jealous, I wish I could just do that and get it over with, but gotta make mom happy. How are you doing? I'm getting so nervous, I'm so afraid I'm going to forget something, even though I have lists for everything. On the other hand, I wish it was closer, so I could just pack and get it over with.
Hey Pookie,

What I did yesterday was to make drawings of the set ups, so i made a drawing of the table setting (chair decoration, flowers, place settings, favors, candles, etc), the ceremony (flowers, tent, chairs, parasols), etc to put everything in perspective, and then noticed I had missed stuff! so maybe this might help you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutierosie View Post
Pookie, My WC in florida has not even sent me the room link yet.. and told me these decorating things get fixed out 90 days before the wedding, but I want to see what is in my budget...and that is why I am asking now.

In any case, if you run out of stuff to ask for your wedding, please please ask about my beach set up question and I would appreciate it a ton!!!!

Cutie...when are you getting married This year? Hopefully they get your answers soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMD12309 View Post
Cutie...when are you getting married This year? Hopefully they get your answers soon
April 11, 2009, I was just charged yesterday for my deposit to confirm the date of ceremony and room blocks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • 123weddingcards.com believes in offering soothing and elegant wedding invitations that are available in exquisite designs to complement the style of bride and groom on their wedding day. Our designer wedding cards are highly premium & come with attractive design. Laser Cut Invitations Foil Stamped Invitations Embossed Invitations Glitter Invitations Floral Invitations Peacock Invitations Box Invitations Paisley Invitations Our ultimate goal is to provide the best and impeccable high-quality designs to unite your love with eternal memories by using diverse printing options like embossing, flocking, raised silk screen printing, hot foil stamping, and laser cuttings, to give a new multifaceted look to wedding invitations.  
    • The amazing destination for couples Vietnam is a very beautiful destination for newlyweds. The country is very diverse in terms of culture, nature, city, ethnic ... So come to Vietnam, you will experience all that you like from rural, modern, luxurious with low cost. Newlywed couples are eager to have a wonderful honeymoon without a problem abroad. However, the visa will be a surprise factor that can ruin the trip at any time.  To make sure that everything is ok, please contact us at our company. HGTECH specializes in providing services related to visa, passports, emergency ID, booking air tickets, booking ... Please contact us for a free visa consultation. and related issues. HGTECH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND TRADING COMPANY
      Providing services related to the field of visa, passports, emergency CMT, booking air tickets, booking ...
      Head office: 39 An Trach 1, Dong Da Dist. Hanoi
      Hotline: 0989.496.239 - Mobile: 0243.7326.897
      Email: visa.vn55@gmail.com// info@hgtech.vn
      Website: http://www.visavietnamsupport.com/  
    • Hi I just want to tell you that you don't have to worry about any arrangement for your sister marriage. So many websites are available in the market whose helping you for choosing the beautiful flower arrangement for your sister marriage. You can go to some good websites and solve your problem regarding flower arrangement for your sister marriage.  My brother was getting marriage in last month, I was also facing this problem on that time. I have been searching so many websites that have helped me to getting  wedding arrangement. One of the websites was Asian Venue Guide which helped me for selecting a beautiful flower for reception hall as well as for stage also. I hope this helps you also 
    • look like Is really amazing cloth bag.I like it
    • Hi all, My younger sister is 5 months carrying. She is suffering from hearing loss now. She was perfectly alright before she got conceived. But once she got conceived her hearing ability started getting reduced. Is it quite common now? What would be the reason for hearing loss during the pregnancy period? After scanning the doctor said that the baby is underweight. Since she is suffering from severe vomiting, she is not eating any food. Hence she seems to be very weak. The doctor has prescribed a lot of medicines for her to stay healthy and to deliver a healthy baby. In the midst of all these she is also undergoing the treatment under a hearing aid audiologist in order to improve her hearing ability. Will she completely regain her hearing ability?
  • Topics

×