Sign in to follow this  
cutierosie

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMD12309 View Post
Ok cool I thought I was the only one who is considering the beach. Ive just had this picture in my head of the perfect wedding on the sand and I hope it happens...i couldnt open the pictures that you posted ill try again but from other pictures ive seen MP looks like the put on a nice display on the beach...im excited

I chose the gazebo.
But I think your wedding on the beach will be beautiful!
Can't wait to see pics once your day comes!!

Melissa

Does anyone know about prices for under table lighting and colored linens? I'm trying to decide if it would be more cost effective to order my own colored linens or rent them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashrose View Post
Does anyone know about prices for under table lighting and colored linens? I'm trying to decide if it would be more cost effective to order my own colored linens or rent them.
My WC gave me the contact information of the decorating company they use, i guess the hotel doesn't have colored linens or other items, they go throug this guy: Aldo Ameneyro, aldo@decocancun.com. I started dealing with him, but decided we wanted to do our own decorations (nothing he did, I'm just getting incredibly cheap in my old age). He seemed really nice and helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutierosie View Post
Posting again, hope this works

This is the set-up I would like at the MP, and would like a quote, if anyone can ask their WC (i dont' have one yet) that would be great thanks!

Click the image to open in full size.
I would ask my WC, but she is checking on something for me right now, and she is so scatterbrained, I hate asking her more than one thing at a time. When she gets back to me with my stuff, I will ask. If you have a FL contact, try her, I got all my decor information from mine, the WC does not seem to know much more than the Florida people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntanzob View Post
Hi everyone! I have some catching up to do! How has everyone been?

I noticed the flower info........my lady Sharon has been terrific and I will receive all my flowers on Saturday - yeah!elefant.gif

Nicole
Hey Nicole, I am so excited to see your flowers, they're going to be awesome, I'm so jealous, I wish I could just do that and get it over with, but gotta make mom happy. How are you doing? I'm getting so nervous, I'm so afraid I'm going to forget something, even though I have lists for everything. On the other hand, I wish it was closer, so I could just pack and get it over with.

Rosie thats really nice for the beach. My mind is made up I have chosen to def do the beach and then a cocktail hour on the Terrce Venado. and then dinner where ever i chose later on. Why cant it be JANUARY NOW! Argh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonPalacePookie View Post
I would ask my WC, but she is checking on something for me right now, and she is so scatterbrained, I hate asking her more than one thing at a time. When she gets back to me with my stuff, I will ask. If you have a FL contact, try her, I got all my decor information from mine, the WC does not seem to know much more than the Florida people.
Pookie, My WC in florida has not even sent me the room link yet.. and told me these decorating things get fixed out 90 days before the wedding, but I want to see what is in my budget...and that is why I am asking now.

In any case, if you run out of stuff to ask for your wedding, please please ask about my beach set up question and I would appreciate it a ton!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonPalacePookie View Post
Hey Nicole, I am so excited to see your flowers, they're going to be awesome, I'm so jealous, I wish I could just do that and get it over with, but gotta make mom happy. How are you doing? I'm getting so nervous, I'm so afraid I'm going to forget something, even though I have lists for everything. On the other hand, I wish it was closer, so I could just pack and get it over with.
Hey Pookie,

What I did yesterday was to make drawings of the set ups, so i made a drawing of the table setting (chair decoration, flowers, place settings, favors, candles, etc), the ceremony (flowers, tent, chairs, parasols), etc to put everything in perspective, and then noticed I had missed stuff! so maybe this might help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutierosie View Post
Pookie, My WC in florida has not even sent me the room link yet.. and told me these decorating things get fixed out 90 days before the wedding, but I want to see what is in my budget...and that is why I am asking now.

In any case, if you run out of stuff to ask for your wedding, please please ask about my beach set up question and I would appreciate it a ton!!!!

Cutie...when are you getting married This year? Hopefully they get your answers soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMD12309 View Post
Cutie...when are you getting married This year? Hopefully they get your answers soon
April 11, 2009, I was just charged yesterday for my deposit to confirm the date of ceremony and room blocks :)