Photo

Maui postcards

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:28 AM

Anyone know where I can get Maui postcards for my OOT bags? All of the sites I have been on have had them in lots of 100 (wholesale) & I certainly don't need that many. Our backup plan is just to buy them at an ABC store once we get there, but I'd love to have it taken care of ahead of time.

Any help is VERY appreciated!

#2 Chiquita

Chiquita
    • 2,674 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:57 AM

Hmm.. I got mine from my wedding planner.. she has a team over in Maui so they sent her 50 for me for my STD's. However they will be plentiful once you are there.. maybe even the Costco will have some at much cheaper pricing?

#3 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 08:36 AM

i would just do VistaPrint - they are so cheap - you can get 50 jumbo postcards for like $5 or 100 and just throw out what you don't need!

#4 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
        • 1,131 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 09:30 AM

good tips ladies. I found a multipack through ABC Store online, but I guess I am just being picky....like I want to be there & peruse the postcard racks.

#5 indypitty

indypitty
          • 110 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:41 PM

What about something like this? They have a cool vintage-y feel to them. I found something similar for Mexico, and am using the postcards in lieu of a traditional guestbook.

Amazon.com: Hula Honeys: 30 Postcards (Collectible Postcards): Jim Heimann: Books

If you click on "look inside" you can see a sample postcard ans several samples on the back cover. They are so cute!

#6 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
            • 1,131 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:46 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by indypitty
              What about something like this? They have a cool vintage-y feel to them. I found something similar for Mexico, and am using the postcards in lieu of a traditional guestbook.

Amazon.com: Hula Honeys: 30 Postcards (Collectible Postcards): Jim Heimann: Books
              ok, I wasn't even thinking about something like this, but those are great. Hmmmmm, I maybe ordering. Mahalo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users