Anyone know where I can get Maui postcards for my OOT bags? All of the sites I have been on have had them in lots of 100 (wholesale) & I certainly don't need that many. cheesy.gif Our backup plan is just to buy them at an ABC store once we get there, but I'd love to have it taken care of ahead of time.

Any help is VERY appreciated!

Hmm.. I got mine from my wedding planner.. she has a team over in Maui so they sent her 50 for me for my STD's. However they will be plentiful once you are there.. maybe even the Costco will have some at much cheaper pricing?

i would just do VistaPrint - they are so cheap - you can get 50 jumbo postcards for like $5 or 100 and just throw out what you don't need!

What about something like this? They have a cool vintage-y feel to them. I found something similar for Mexico, and am using the postcards in lieu of a traditional guestbook.

Amazon.com: Hula Honeys: 30 Postcards (Collectible Postcards): Jim Heimann: Books

If you click on "look inside" you can see a sample postcard ans several samples on the back cover. They are so cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indypitty View Post
What about something like this? They have a cool vintage-y feel to them. I found something similar for Mexico, and am using the postcards in lieu of a traditional guestbook.

Amazon.com: Hula Honeys: 30 Postcards (Collectible Postcards): Jim Heimann: Books
ok, I wasn't even thinking about something like this, but those are great. Hmmmmm, I maybe ordering. Mahalo!