rodent

Discount wedding dress websites ~ compiled list & reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrbear View Post
Are the any brides from Canada that have ordered from a US website? I found a dress that i Love on the Bridal Online Store but am a little leary about ordering it...any helpful hints would be appreciated!!

Thanks
We didn't order any dresses from the US but between us we have ordered numerous items over the past few years from a variety of different places, some via ebay and some directly from websites. I ordered mugs from discountmugs.com, paraols from orientaltrading.com, and had someone from this site send 20 pashminas, etc. etc.

Sometimes we get hit with customs & brokerage fees and extra taxes, and sometimes we don't. There is nearly always an extra fee for shipping to Canada. Read the small print on the website very carefully. Hopefully someone else will jump in with some experience of that particular website.

I think if a package comes UPS there is nearly always an extra charge, but if its sent USPS you have a better chance of not paying duty (It might be the other way around but hopefully someone else knows).

I recently order my wedding dress from bridalonlinestore and is FANTASTIC. I lost my first dress to a house fire so I had to get it shipped ASAP and they came through for me.....I even like it way better than my first dress! AND I live in Canada. They also gave me a free matching hand bag and a shawl that was a complete surprise because it didn't say it was included. AWESOME experience.

I know I'm a little late, but I can say that I had a great experience with TJ Formal.

Shipping was fast, they were about $40 cheaper than the boutique prices, and they didn't charge for a plus size or tax.

We need to Sticky this in the Attire thread. I don't remember ever seeing it and it is, I'm sure, very helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancunbride View Post
HAS ANYONE ORDERED THEIR DRESS FROM HERE? I SAW ONE I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BUT IM WONDERING IF THESE ARE KNOCK OFF'S?doh.gif

Wedding Dresses, Prom Dresses, Wedding Accessories at BestBridalPrices.com
I ordered both BM dresses from there and they were great. They came from the manufacturer so it took 4 months to get. One dress came in before the other so they shipped it right away and did not charge extra to ship the other dress later. I was very pleased with the service. Shipping was only $15.00 and I save about $100 on both dresses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I thought it would be helpful to compile the websites that sell bridal gowns & BM dresses for less. I had a great experience with TJ formal. I saved $100 on a BM dress. Now I am shopping for my friend's wedding dress for less.

If you have used one of these companies, post what you thought & I'll update the first post.

Lee Philip Page Title

Netbride Netbride - discount bridal gowns, wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses

Perfect bridal Wedding Dresses at Discount Prices

Best bridal prices Wedding Dresses, Prom Dresses, Wedding Accessories at BestBridalPrices.com

Bridal elegance Bridal Elegance

RK bridal New Page 1
toll-free: 800-929-9512

Chrissy Os Welcome to Chrissy O Fashion and Bridal Boutique!
Recommended by a knottie

TJ formal 2008 Prom Dresses - Wedding Dresses - Bridemaids - Mother of the Bride Gowns (google for a 10% off coupon)
Recommended by Tami (foxytv) & Morgan
I ordered my original dress from http://ebridalsuperstore.com. It took 4 months to come in.

I ordered my dress from bestbridalprices.com, i got it less than 10 weeks after ordering it! It was perfect, and their customer service was amazing. Plus i saved $600.00 from the instore price here in Canada. I just need to get it steamed now, but I highly recommend them!

i just ordered a BM dress from chrissy O's. The beat Lee Philip by 6% & their shipping was less. Both Chrissy O's & Lee Philip had excellent customer service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahagamy View Post
I recently order my wedding dress from bridalonlinestore and is FANTASTIC. I lost my first dress to a house fire so I had to get it shipped ASAP and they came through for me.....I even like it way better than my first dress! AND I live in Canada. They also gave me a free matching hand bag and a shawl that was a complete surprise because it didn't say it was included. AWESOME experience.

My dress came from the USA and it arrived in 2.5 weeks.