Sign in to follow this  
blkladylaw

What are you doing for transportation in Vegas for yourselves and guests

My situation may be unique as I am not getting married on the strip and am considering arranging for transportation for my 40-50 guests from the Strip to Lake Las Vegas in Henderson, NV about 17 miles away and then taking them back after the wedding reception. A taxi ride will likely be around $45-$55 one way so I wanted to alleviate some of that cost for them. The Ritz hotel recommended a bus that can transport about 40 people and is $135 one way. Limos are typically not big enough though I found a new Limo that can hold 45 I think at NTS transportation. Not sure of the price on that yet but I think it will be at least $3500+ one way.

I also am considering renting some kind of specialty, classic or luxury car for us for one or two days.

Any suggestions for affordably transporting 40-50 people?

It sounds like a bus it's your most affordable solution. I went to a wedding in Boston and my friend did this for her guests, it was very comfortable and we all had a good time riding it.

I'm sorry i don't have any suggestions but the bus for $135 sounds perfect!

I wanted to say though that you are getting married at lake las vegashuh.gif? I really want to go there and before we decided on mexico nd were considering vegas that is where we looked! I can't wait to see pics! :)