What are you doing for transportation in Vegas for yourselves and guests

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 blkladylaw

• 149 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:54 PM

My situation may be unique as I am not getting married on the strip and am considering arranging for transportation for my 40-50 guests from the Strip to Lake Las Vegas in Henderson, NV about 17 miles away and then taking them back after the wedding reception. A taxi ride will likely be around $45-$55 one way so I wanted to alleviate some of that cost for them. The Ritz hotel recommended a bus that can transport about 40 people and is $135 one way. Limos are typically not big enough though I found a new Limo that can hold 45 I think at NTS transportation. Not sure of the price on that yet but I think it will be at least $3500+ one way.

I also am considering renting some kind of specialty, classic or luxury car for us for one or two days.

Any suggestions for affordably transporting 40-50 people?
    Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
    Our first baby (a...

#2 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
    • 2,183 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 10:30 PM

It sounds like a bus it's your most affordable solution. I went to a wedding in Boston and my friend did this for her guests, it was very comfortable and we all had a good time riding it.

#3 michelle08

• VIP Member
      • 2,702 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 11:47 PM

I'm sorry i don't have any suggestions but the bus for $135 sounds perfect!

I wanted to say though that you are getting married at lake las vegas? I really want to go there and before we decided on mexico nd were considering vegas that is where we looked! I can't wait to see pics! :)

#4 cabobride2be

• 104 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 12:28 PM

There are lots of options for mini coaches/party buses. Here are a couple of links:
          Las Vegas Luxury Limo - CLS Limousine - Book Online
          Vegas Limos

#5 nikkianddean

• 1,881 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 01:06 PM

The bus for $135 sounds good and I think your guests would really appreciate the arranged transportation!

Mr. & Mrs. C
            February 14, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users