Photo

I LOVE TARGET! just got my OOT bags!

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#91 rn81

rn81
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:51 AM

Hey gals, Just wanted to say that I went to get the bags too! They are such a steal! I just couldn't refuse that sale! Now I will just have to figure out how to take them (40) down to mexico... hmm... hey any ideas on what you will fill them with? I fear the bags might be too big for all the little things I want to put in them... Do you guys think it will matter if the bag looks only 1/3 or 1/2 full... I know... silly question... but i had to ask...

#92 monicaswave

monicaswave
    • 450 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 10:03 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by rn81
      Hey gals, Just wanted to say that I went to get the bags too! They are such a steal! I just couldn't refuse that sale! Now I will just have to figure out how to take them (40) down to mexico... hmm... hey any ideas on what you will fill them with? I fear the bags might be too big for all the little things I want to put in them... Do you guys think it will matter if the bag looks only 1/3 or 1/2 full... I know... silly question... but i had to ask...
      Although I have not bought my items yet I do intend on putting a beach towel in there so that will take some space. I will put some of the small items like sunblock, aloe vera, lock, games, postcard. Also, when I get to Mexico I want to run the local Wal Mart and buy bottles of water and mexican snacks to put in my bags so that should take some room too. If by any chance I feel like my bags are still too empty I will bring some tissue paper and decorate the bags like gift bags.

#93 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,921 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:34 PM

can somebody tell me what the heck "OOT" stands for? It is driving me INSANE that I haven't figured it out yet!!!

#94 Yvette

Yvette
        • 510 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:53 PM

target is pretty sweet, love the $1 section!

#95 sarahbrown1979

sarahbrown1979
          • 90 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:58 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by soontobeamrs
            can somebody tell me what the heck "OOT" stands for? It is driving me INSANE that I haven't figured it out yet!!!
            OOT stand for Out Of Town bags. They are typically given to guests (From bride and groom) as they arrive to destination weddings.

#96 lucy106

lucy106
            • 2,880 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:58 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by soontobeamrs
              Check out this thread:

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t2690

#97 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,921 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:40 PM

thanks! I feel MUCH more in the loop!

#98 OROBride1008

OROBride1008
                • 417 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 02:26 PM

I am with you on that one Andi. My wedding is not until Oct of 2009, but I couldn't pass up that deal. The first Target I went to didn't have any so I thought I was too late, but I went to another target today. They only had 3 on the shelf,but a very nice ee grabbed the box from the back, so I guessed a number and bought 16. They are the exact colors I was looking for. Thanks for the tip!!!

#99 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,490 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 02:47 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by OROBride1008
                    I am with you on that one Andi. My wedding is not until Oct of 2009, but I couldn't pass up that deal. The first Target I went to didn't have any so I thought I was too late, but I went to another target today. They only had 3 on the shelf,but a very nice ee grabbed the box from the back, so I guessed a number and bought 16. They are the exact colors I was looking for. Thanks for the tip!!!
                    no problem! Hey better to buy this stuff now as you find it rather than wait til the end and NOT be able to find exactly what you want!

#100 caracolgin

caracolgin
                    • 80 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:12 PM

I love these bags! I'm using them for my OOT's also!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users