Jump to content

Photo

I LOVE TARGET! just got my OOT bags!


  • Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#91 rn81

rn81
  • Newbie
  • 30 posts

    Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:51 AM

    Hey gals, Just wanted to say that I went to get the bags too! They are such a steal! I just couldn't refuse that sale! Now I will just have to figure out how to take them (40) down to mexico... hmm... hey any ideas on what you will fill them with? I fear the bags might be too big for all the little things I want to put in them... Do you guys think it will matter if the bag looks only 1/3 or 1/2 full... I know... silly question... but i had to ask...

    #92 monicaswave

    monicaswave
    • Jr. Member
    • 450 posts

      Posted 05 June 2008 - 10:03 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by rn81
      Hey gals, Just wanted to say that I went to get the bags too! They are such a steal! I just couldn't refuse that sale! Now I will just have to figure out how to take them (40) down to mexico... hmm... hey any ideas on what you will fill them with? I fear the bags might be too big for all the little things I want to put in them... Do you guys think it will matter if the bag looks only 1/3 or 1/2 full... I know... silly question... but i had to ask...
      Although I have not bought my items yet I do intend on putting a beach towel in there so that will take some space. I will put some of the small items like sunblock, aloe vera, lock, games, postcard. Also, when I get to Mexico I want to run the local Wal Mart and buy bottles of water and mexican snacks to put in my bags so that should take some room too. If by any chance I feel like my bags are still too empty I will bring some tissue paper and decorate the bags like gift bags.

      #93 kate.com

      kate.com

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 8,921 posts

        Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:34 PM

        can somebody tell me what the heck "OOT" stands for? It is driving me INSANE that I haven't figured it out yet!!!

        #94 Yvette

        Yvette
        • Member
        • 510 posts

          Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:53 PM

          target is pretty sweet, love the $1 section!

          #95 sarahbrown1979

          sarahbrown1979
          • Newbie
          • 90 posts

            Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:58 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by soontobeamrs
            can somebody tell me what the heck "OOT" stands for? It is driving me INSANE that I haven't figured it out yet!!!
            OOT stand for Out Of Town bags. They are typically given to guests (From bride and groom) as they arrive to destination weddings.

            #96 lucy106

            lucy106
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,880 posts

              Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:58 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by soontobeamrs
              can somebody tell me what the heck "OOT" stands for? It is driving me INSANE that I haven't figured it out yet!!!
              Check out this thread:

              http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t2690

              #97 kate.com

              kate.com

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 8,921 posts

                Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:40 PM

                thanks! I feel MUCH more in the loop!

                #98 OROBride1008

                OROBride1008
                • Jr. Member
                • 417 posts

                  Posted 08 June 2008 - 02:26 PM

                  I am with you on that one Andi. My wedding is not until Oct of 2009, but I couldn't pass up that deal. The first Target I went to didn't have any so I thought I was too late, but I went to another target today. They only had 3 on the shelf,but a very nice ee grabbed the box from the back, so I guessed a number and bought 16. They are the exact colors I was looking for. Thanks for the tip!!!

                  #99 Andi

                  Andi

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,490 posts

                    Posted 08 June 2008 - 02:47 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by OROBride1008
                    I am with you on that one Andi. My wedding is not until Oct of 2009, but I couldn't pass up that deal. The first Target I went to didn't have any so I thought I was too late, but I went to another target today. They only had 3 on the shelf,but a very nice ee grabbed the box from the back, so I guessed a number and bought 16. They are the exact colors I was looking for. Thanks for the tip!!!
                    no problem! Hey better to buy this stuff now as you find it rather than wait til the end and NOT be able to find exactly what you want!

                    #100 caracolgin

                    caracolgin
                    • Newbie
                    • 80 posts

                      Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:12 PM

                      I love these bags! I'm using them for my OOT's also!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users