Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#2411 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:55 PM

Mmmm our food was so good. I can't remember all of it but we had scallops as an appetizer and the lobster bisque as well as the surf and turf. I only got to get a few bites of everything though because we were so busy. Mmmmm it was So good. Also, every morning you guys have to get an omlette from the omlette lady. Mmmm they are SO good.

#2412 Angel

Angel
    • 2,635 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:01 PM

I second the omelette!!!! By our 4th day Gloria (I think that was her name) had me and my husbands order memorized. She was such a sweetheart. We made sure we gave her a fat tip.

#2413 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:28 PM

I wonder if it was the same lady they had there when I was there. I didn't catch her name but she knew my order too. She was great I loved her.

#2414 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
        • 1,236 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:30 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mummergirl
          mmmmm creme brulee! all this pre-wedding dieting is making me so excited for the food there! LOL
          hahaha Do you know what's really bad?? I don't know if I am more excited for the Wedding to get here because, well it's my Wedding, or because once it's here I can eat again!! LOL
          The dieting and the gym is totally paying off (I got back into my sz 10's..lol almost)....But I just wanna eat!!!! :-)
          Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
          My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#2415 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:33 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by PhillyBride09
            hahaha Do you know what's really bad?? I don't know if I am more excited for the Wedding to get here because, well it's my Wedding, or because once it's here I can eat again!! LOL
            The dieting and the gym is totally paying off (I got back into my sz 10's..lol almost)....But I just wanna eat!!!! :-)
            LMAO! and congrats on slimming down ... i haven't been getting my butt to the gym lately, so it's not going so well for me. somebody smack me around a bit, please!

#2416 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
            • 1,236 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:44 PM

Thanks! I have good motivation!! One of my BM's is trying to lose weight too, so she picks my butt up at 6am and off to the gym we go!! Plus I am scared to death that I won't fit into my dress once it comes in!! Which is a good thing, I need to stay scared!! hahaha
              My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#2417 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:51 PM

unfortunately they ordered my dress two sizes bigger than the one i had on that day, and i've lost some weight since, so i'm more worried about it being way too big with a ton of alterations. my fiance said he was going to diet with me but that lasted about a week and a half, LOL. so not much motivation there, considering he's a big boy, a great cook, and loves me just the way i am.

ok, i should probably stop thread-hijacking. back to dreams questions!

#2418 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:53 PM

When I bought my dress it was perfect, when I picked it up it was too big, so I bought a bra thingy to fill it all in. When I got to Cancun it was too small again but fit without the bra thing. WHEW thank goodness.

#2419 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
                  • 1,236 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 09:03 AM

Ok..Your right, Back to Dreams Questions..LOL So here is one...I think I already know the answer (I may have asked it way back when I first started coming on here) but I don't remember.
                    Is the Bride & Groom included in the 20 people for the Wedding Package? Or are we Free? And does anyone know how much they charge for kids?
                    I am going to find all this out as soon as I get final head counts and then I can ask my TA, but I figured in the meantime I can ask on here too and maybe help someone else out with the same question :-)
                    It looks like right now, if I include FI & Myself I am going to have 6 adults and 4 children over the 20 people marker...(That is if people will just let me know for sure already!! UGH!) ....But I know the kids can't be as much as the adults...3 of them are 2 years old and the other one is like 5...Obviously they aren't going to drink or even eat that much.
                    If We aren;t suppose to include FI & I then it will be 4 adults and 4 kids, which I like alot better..LOL We should be free!!! :-)
                    Anyone have something similar to this?

#2420 Kat81

Kat81
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,615 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:28 AM

You are included in the 20 people. I did tell her that since we were not at the cocktail hour (we were taking pictures) that we shouldn't be charged for the two of us so she agreed. Kids are half price.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users