Sign in to follow this  

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

Originally Posted by Soon2BMrsS View Post

I bought my mom, sister (moh) and my mother in law to be white gold bangle bracelets to wear that day, but they can deffinitly wear them again1 I love the pj idea though!!

OOOOPs!!!!! I meant to post............... I am getting married in 16 days!!!!!!!!! Had time flew by or what!!!!! I promise to post my pics as soon as possible!!!! But so many of you will be in route as I return!!!

Because my sister is my only BM, I got her a bathing suit coverup and a pair of sandals along with a Coach clutch (that I found for ~$25 at a Coach outlet) and a Amazon gift card (she recently got a Kindle).  The gifts aren't very wedding-ish but hopefully she will appreciate them.

I am sure we all want to see each others pictures regardless of whether it is before or after our own weddings.  I have an empty notebook that I am taking on my trip so I can take notes and write a detailed review.

I am so excited for both of you that are weeks away from your big day. My wedding is 6 months out as of todays date. it seems like it is so far away. I can not wait to hear all about your trip and see pics. Do u both have Juan as your photographer?

I do not have Juan either since he is no longer the preferred vendor for Dreams.  :(  Hopefully this guy/girl will be just as good. 

Originally Posted by jana297 View Post

I am so excited for both of you that are weeks away from your big day. My wedding is 6 months out as of todays date. it seems like it is so far away. I can not wait to hear all about your trip and see pics. Do u both have Juan as your photographer?

So, I decided on the pajamas.  I found cute yellow ones (yellow is color).  They were on sale at Old Navy and they had flip flops for 99 cents!!!  So, I think I am done (with that project, anyway). 

Originally Posted by mgl27 View Post

I do not have Juan either since he is no longer the preferred vendor for Dreams.  :(  Hopefully this guy/girl will be just as good. 

Originally Posted by leigh2011 View Post

Because my sister is my only BM, I got her a bathing suit coverup and a pair of sandals along with a Coach clutch (that I found for ~$25 at a Coach outlet) and a Amazon gift card (she recently got a Kindle).  The gifts aren't very wedding-ish but hopefully she will appreciate them.

I am sure we all want to see each others pictures regardless of whether it is before or after our own weddings.  I have an empty notebook that I am taking on my trip so I can take notes and write a detailed review.

Holy cow!!!!  It is almost here!!!  What are your travel dates???

Originally Posted by Soon2BMrsS View Post

OOOOPs!!!!! I meant to post............... I am getting married in 16 days!!!!!!!!! Had time flew by or what!!!!! I promise to post my pics as soon as possible!!!! But so many of you will be in route as I return!!!

I reviewed the new prefered vendors work and he did not have a big enough portfolio. I decided to stick with Juan because his photos look like they have been airbrushed and should be in a magazine. That is what I am excited the most about. I can't wait to see your photos from the new vendor. Dreams is in the wedding business so I am sure they will come out nice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgl27 View Post