Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#4191 melmed

melmed
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 01:05 PM

Thanks sunnyee for the information! Just getting loose ends organized and getting ready to leave in a week!!! 

#4192 dfranklin

dfranklin
    • 84 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:16 PM

Nikki- Hi I am also interested in the photo packages/info as well!

Thanks!

#4193 sunnyee

sunnyee
      • 112 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:48 AM

Waybuloo,

A Golden Club upgrade will get you seperate checkin at the Golden Club lobby, Junior Suites in Akumal, one extra a la carte reservation (total 4 per week), robes/slippers/beach towels and additional toiletries in your room. Golden Club guests have free access to computers/internet in the Golden Lobby.

The Junior Suites in Akumal and Coba are larger than the rooms at Tulum. They have a seating area with 2 couches and a small table and 2 chairs. If you have children along, we found that the extra space (for sleeping and luggage and such) in the Junior Suites were wonderful. As far as quality of  decor and layout they are pretty much the same at all three of the resorts.

I hope this helps...if you need more details, let me know!!

Sunnyee

Originally Posted by waybuloo 

Hi Ladies....wow thanks for all that information on the actiivites!!

Any previous brides (Sunnyee) help....lol....I have always been staying in Tulum for our holiday with the Gazebo booked however we had an email today to say that if we stay in the Akumal instead (keeping Tulum wedding location) all of our party can get a free upgrade to the Golden Club Junior Suites so now don't know what to do????  Is there much difference in rooms does anyone know & also what do you get in the upgrade??  Any help would be much appreciated :)

#4194 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
        • 465 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:50 AM

thank youuuu!

Sunshine, Jemma and Wcook, I send the photo packages to you, but Wcook, it did not go through to you..? either your mail box is too full, or maybe you wrote youe email down wrong? let me know if you still need it.

#4195 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
          • 465 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 06:04 AM

Hi Everyone - just looking at the photo packages from Arrecife - and a lil confused.
            It says all wedding packages include the bride getting ready, ceremony, and photo session at beach after the ceremony

then it goes into details about how many photos in each package

but it doesnt say anything about photos of the reception

do they not do this?

#4196 stylishmeNC

stylishmeNC
            • 76 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:50 AM

Thanks Christi for Paloma's email address and all the other information as well!

#4197 cdlillad

cdlillad
              • 141 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:04 PM

Sunshine - My understanding is that if you want Arrecife photographers to come to your dinner and/or reception, you would have to pay $200 for each additional event you want them to cover.  So I decided to just ask a friend to take a picture of us cutting the cake and our first dance.  There's not a lot of pictures to take at the reception anyway.  The important part to me is the photos and poses right after the ceremony on the beach.

#4198 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
                • 465 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 01:07 PM

Ya- I suppose this is true - maybe I'll consider having them there for the cake and thats it...we'll see
                  Thanks!

Originally Posted by cdlillad 

Sunshine - My understanding is that if you want Arrecife photographers to come to your dinner and/or reception, you would have to pay $200 for each additional event you want them to cover.  So I decided to just ask a friend to take a picture of us cutting the cake and our first dance.  There's not a lot of pictures to take at the reception anyway.  The important part to me is the photos and poses right after the ceremony on the beach.

#4199 dfranklin

dfranklin
                  • 84 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:10 PM

Has anyone booked Melissa Parry (MVP) for make-up and hair styling?!?

We CAN book outside vendors for hair and make-up, correct???

Thanks

#4200 nikki&owen

nikki&owen
                    • 64 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:37 PM

They can take photos of the dinner or reception but it is an extra $350. It is listed under the WEG extra services. But as Cdlillad said, just get one of your guests to take photos at the dinner. By that piont the party is on, and you really don't need the pro pics!

Originally Posted by Sunshine2680 

Hi Everyone - just looking at the photo packages from Arrecife - and a lil confused.
                      It says all wedding packages include the bride getting ready, ceremony, and photo session at beach after the ceremony

then it goes into details about how many photos in each package

but it doesnt say anything about photos of the reception

do they not do this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users