Photo

The new season of the Bachelorette

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#141 Kelly C

Kelly C
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 10:49 PM

i was completly shocked. I still really like Jason, but he is too good for her.
    Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#142 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 11:41 PM

Both Jesse & Jason are too good for her.

I'm still watching the men tell all, but the best line of the night has to be: OCD = obsessive compulsive Deanna.

Ok, and how pissed did she get when they chatted with Graham. I was laughing out loud at that!

#143 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 11:45 PM

She was royally pissed about Graham. I loved it and OCD was hilarious.... It is so true. At the very end she does something that pisses me off too. I won't ruin it for you

#144 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
        • 1,131 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 11:49 PM

ok another comercial. I really don't like her & hate thet she's engaged to one of those nice men. ugh.

And she tries to get Graham to agree with anything that she said....puh-lease. You can see that she's still so bitter. I feel sorry for whomever she chooses.

And the Chris Harrison, cobra kai dojo comment was PRICELESS!

#145 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 11:54 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by amyrak
            WOW!!! Can I just say SHOCKER!! I can't believe she kicked Howdy Doody Jeremy to the curb. I am really surprised. I have no idea who it is going to be at the end. I think Jeremy's ego was crushed...
            Howdy Doody!
            I kind of feel bad for him. He is sooo not my type but he was all about her. Was it just me or does she look like she has gained a lot of weight? And her makeup looked really dark. When I saw her on the Men tell All I was thinking OMG she is pregnant and they aren't going to know who's baby it is HA HA HA that would be so messed up.
            You know... I was thinking she looked like she has gained weight... I was trying to determine if maybe it was the weird lighting in that studio? Maybe she is prego?

Quote:
            Originally Posted by azhuskergirl
            ok another comercial. I really don't like her & hate thet she's engaged to one of those nice men. ugh.

And she tries to get Graham to agree with anything that she said....puh-lease. You can see that she's still so bitter. I feel sorry for whomever she chooses.

And the Chris Harrison, cobra kai dojo comment was PRICELESS!
            You know...Sometimes I really like her...sometimes not so much... I keep going back and forth...I do think that Jason and Jesse are too good for her though!

Who do you think will get the final rose? I think Jason for sure!

#146 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
            • 1,131 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:02 AM

I think it'll be Jason in the end. Whoever it ends up being, he's going to have his hands full with her.

ok, and how cute is Fred at the end of The Men Tell All!!!!!

#147 DreaW

DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:19 AM

ok I've been trying to not read this thread. I can't believe she got rid of Jeremy, I didn't like him but I feel really bad for him. I don't like Deanna....sorry for those who do.

#148 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                • 1,131 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:00 AM

when DeAnna announced that she was in love & engaged I half expected her to bust out with a "neener, neener, neener". It just seemed that she was saying it in a way that tells Jeremy & Graham...."look I don't need you. I'm happy, really I am. And if I say it 5 more times I might actually believe it."

yes, I'm going to hell.

#149 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:06 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by azhuskergirl
                    when DeAnna announced that she was in love & engaged I half expected her to bust out with a "neener, neener, neener". It just seemed that she was saying it in a way that tells Jeremy & Graham...."look I don't need you. I'm happy, really I am. And if I say it 5 more times I might actually believe it."

yes, I'm going to hell.
                    That is what I was talking about that pissed me off. I mean, ok, she is happy whatever. But you break these guys hearts and then rub it in?! WTF? I think she was on the defensive because Graham wasn't sobbing in his soup over her.

#150 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:10 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kat81
                      That is what I was talking about that pissed me off. I mean, ok, she is happy whatever. But you break these guys hearts and then rub it in?! WTF? I think she was on the defensive because Graham wasn't sobbing in his soup over her.
                      I think she wanted Graham to be as angry & busted up as she was with Brad & when that didn't happen, she got so defensive. Like when he said that he thinks he'll find love......i got the feeling that she was bitter over that comment....like he should wallow forever over her. Like she said, he's the guy that she can't have, no need for bitterness.

Brad doesn't look like such a bad guy now, does he?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users