My stomach is in knots

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 SgtPepperette

• 1,225 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:53 PM

So a friend of mine is having her bachelorette party tonight. Unfortunately I missed her shower (my moms 50th surprise bday party), and will miss her wedding. Its a 2 day wedding over memorial day weekend. So I wanted to try to make the bachlerorette party tonight.

There was a party at her moms and than they are going to the bar, so Im meeting them at the bar.

We are friends from highschool, and she is still friends with 3 girls we went to highschool. One of those girls is my ex best friend. I was best friends with her since grade school, and after being in her wedding we had a falling out.

We havent seen or spoke since 05. Tonight will be our first encounter. While I think we both have moved forward, I just am so nervous! We did speak via mail when her mom passed away last year, but havent really talked in person, on the phone, etc.

Im sure it will be fine. But Im still really nervous.

Deep Breath.

#2 Yari

• VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 10:02 PM

I can definitely understand being nervous. I am sure things will be fine! Good luck and let us know how it goes.

#3 stefnicole

• 544 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 10:10 PM

Good luck! Everything will be fine and later you'll wonder why you stressed so much.

#4 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
        • 2,183 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 10:10 PM

I know how those situations can be. Good luck!

#5 Celina

• Banned
          • 2,811 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 11:29 PM

I'm sure it will be better than you expect. Just be yourself and enjoy your friends' party. Let us know how it turns out!
            "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#6 SgtPepperette

• 1,225 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:39 AM

Well I guess I had nothing to stress about. Since they ditched me anyways.

Her cell phone is off, and I figured Id just go up to where they were since it was around the time they would be there. And its close to my house. Nope not there.

Im sure she is wrapped up in her party, and may have forgotten her phone. But I spoke with her earlier today and she said she would have her phone on her for when I called.

Im trying not to take it personal. Damn I hate being so sensitive.

#7 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:34 AM

Charming!!! I'm not sure how you can't take that personal so you are not being sensitive.

It's happened to me before and just remember it will always come back and bite them x

#8 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:26 AM

I hate those situations. You are a good friend for not letting this stop you from going. I'm sure everything will be fine. Good luck.
                  My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#9 Yari

• VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:06 PM

That stinks! Sorry to hear this happened.

#10 FYB87

• 976 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 02:22 PM

I hope everything went well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users