Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Official CHAT thread...

• Please log in to reply
639 replies to this topic

#481 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:38 PM

sorry guys ive been majorly slacking this week. i promise to do better in the coming week. i am starting alli tomorrow so we will see if it helps. i tried on my dress tonight and it wont zip all the way so i have to do something about it and quick, my alterations are in 4 weeks!

#482 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 09:53 AM

Maura, I am sure you will do great this week!! Determination in a woman (especially a bride) is fierce!!!

#483 alex

alex
    • 1,139 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:32 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Maura
      sorry guys ive been majorly slacking this week. i promise to do better in the coming week. i am starting alli tomorrow so we will see if it helps. i tried on my dress tonight and it wont zip all the way so i have to do something about it and quick, my alterations are in 4 weeks!
      Don't you worry, you can do it!! We're all here to support you! (& kick you in the butt when you slip up! lol j/k) It's definately an uphill battle, but once you've got it in your head that enoughs enough & it's time to get this done, you'll do great!!!!!

#484 amyrak

amyrak
      • 469 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:25 PM

And I was doing so good this weekend until today, Father's Day. We went to FI's parents for a BBQ...so I brought a Chocolate Blackout Cake from Cheesecake Factory and of course had to have a piece and I can see why they call it that. I wanted to pass out after eating it..lol But I looked at the box and couldn't believe 1 slice was 36 grams of fat!!! OMG!!! So, needless to say no dinner for me tonight. I've got my work cut out for me the next couple of days....

#485 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:26 PM

I just got back from Disneyland...can I say ice cream? IT was so yummy! Oh well, I've been pretty strict prior to today.

#486 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:52 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Maura
            ann - i offered to christine if you end up needing to quit hosting biggest loser for a little bit while you take care of gwen and recover, that when christine delivers and if you are not up to it, i would be happy to take over for you gals. just let me know
            Maura - are you still up for this? With Gwen coming home this week, and us being on a train, car, etc. to get back to MN, I will definitely be out this week. I dont know what it will be like once we get home, but I do think I need help this week!

I'll send you a PM too.

#487 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 09:13 AM

i'm not looking forward to weigh-in 2morrow. I ate so much this week. I felt so crappy on Monday from all the food i ate.
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#488 can't wait!

can't wait!
              • 517 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 10:13 AM

We can do it, ladies!!! Forget what you ate yesterday. U have no control over that. U can however control what u eat today.
                Plus, we still have time for a last chance workout!
                My kickbox instructor always says..."You either do it...or you don't." So just do it. (OK..I sound too much like Nike!)

#489 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,752 posts
                • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 17 June 2008 - 10:57 AM

hey girls, ill be taking over the BL competition while ann, paul & gwen trek cross-country on the train.

i'll work out the details with ann today, but if you want to PM me your weigh in and ill respond with my email address for you to send your photo, i'm ok with that. if you already have my email address, go ahead and send your stuff to me today.

thanks!

#490 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 10:59 AM

are we doing weigh-in today instead of tomorrow?
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users