Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Official CHAT thread...

• Please log in to reply
639 replies to this topic

#261 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:32 AM

My closest is also full of clothes that are cute but no longer fit...ahhhh! How do we let ourselves go like this My goal too, is to fit into everything that no longer fits... and to stay at that weight...my happy weight...for forever!

#262 Janet

Janet
    • VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:34 AM

Ugh...I gained back the 1.5 I lost last week. Stupid Aunt Flo! And also going to a baseball game last night and eating garbage. UGH!!!!!

#263 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:37 AM

YAY lost two pounds.... only 22 to go in a weeks and 6 days... I think its possible ;0)

#264 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:37 AM

Hi girls!

I am so sorry that I have been MIA from this thread - I am the worst BL contestant ever right now. I have had a bunch of personal stuff going on and have not done my p90x videos in over 1 week - i have still been eating pretty good (except for yesterday - disaster) BUT i have had wine like 5 nights this week.

i had an early meeting and didn't have time to weigh properly so i will do it 1st thing tomorrow morning - who are we sending them too - Ann or Christine or both?

#265 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:38 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Robyn Mumford
            My closest is also full of clothes that are cute but no longer fit...ahhhh! How do we let ourselves go like this My goal too, is to fit into everything that no longer fits... and to stay at that weight...my happy weight...for forever!
            Im with you Robyn... soooo many cute clothes, just from last summer. I got the cutest pais for shorts not I can get my fat butt even in them, let alon zip them up!

#266 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
            • 2,171 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:45 AM

Hang in there Danielle!! :)

#267 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
              • 2,171 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:48 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Saraha
                Im with you Robyn... soooo many cute clothes, just from last summer. I got the cutest pais for shorts not I can get my fat butt even in them, let alon zip them up!
                I know that feeling all too well.... :S

#268 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,752 posts
                • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:57 AM

I am down one whole pound even with AF! I really need to force myself to start going to the gym 4 days a week. I know I could lose the rest of the weight I want to lose realistically by the wedding if I kick it with some cardio. I just have been feeling so blah lately. I have to start back up on my colonix too, hoping that will help with my weigh in next week.

I havent emailed my pic yet... I was going to email to both Ann & Christine so at least somebody has it

Ann or Christine: what do you prefer?

#269 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:25 AM

For all the girls that are going to the pic thing, I wanted to tell you guys that this really helps. A few weeks ago I took out old pics of me that I liked and I plastered them on my fridge so that everytime I wanted to pig out I could see it and remind myself of what I could be. It really helped. I put up one pic of the way I would like to look in a BM dress, one of me in a bathing suit, in a dress, etc. I know that probably sounds super narcissistic but no one ever comes to my apt so its okay. LOL.

#270 Saraha

Saraha
                  • 2,597 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:27 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                    For all the girls that are going to the pic thing, I wanted to tell you guys that this really helps. A few weeks ago I took out old pics of me that I liked and I plastered them on my fridge so that everytime I wanted to pig out I could see it and remind myself of what I could be. It really helped. I put up one pic of the way I would like to look in a BM dress, one of me in a bathing suit, in a dress, etc. I know that probably sounds super narcissistic but no one ever comes to my apt so its okay. LOL.
                    Thats a great idea!
                    disgusting in my case, but that will but a good stop to the eating matter!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users