Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Official CHAT thread...

Congratulations Shannon and welcome back Ann!

My weekend was alright. I got lots of exercise and ate pretty decently. I weighed myself on Saturday and was feeling incredibly good about things, but now my weight is up to almost where I started two weeks ago today, and Im like wtfhuh.gif? I guess that really goes to show that I should only weigh on Wednesdays. Weighing a couple of times a week used to keep me motivated, but not right now when the scale goes in the wrong direction! haha.

Here's to tomorrow wink.gif

Robyn

Weigh in tomorrow is going to be ugly! But definitely a reality check! I know I have some naughty days ahead (my Aunt from California is coming in and we are going shopping downtown for my mom's dress for the wedding).

Damn weekend! I just have zero will power. How pathetic is that?!

I worked out everyday last week except Sunday but ate like there was no tomorrow over the weekend.

Why is resisting sooo difficult?

If I'm lucky I will have lost a pound. whoop-te-do!

I am chaning my attitude about weight loss right here and now.

A friend of mine just lost around 20 lbs and he looks great. He works out with a trainer and has built muscle where flab use to lie. Anyhow, he asked me to go with him to South Coast Plaza and find an outfit for his birthday party in West Hollywood. I took him to Banana Republic, my favorite store.

Anyhow, I picked out all sorts of shirts, jeans, vests, etc for him. He was amazing to see the transformation. He looked HOT! I was so shocked. He was so happy, he glowed.

It got me thinking, I am a pretty girl, but I am fat. I need to lose weight in order to fit back into my favorite Banana Republic jeans, shirts, dresses, etc. I have so many clothes in my closet that are just sitting there waiting for my old thinner self to emerge.

Food may taste good, but it is not worth the pain of seeing bumps, lumps and bludge hanging out. I have a confession, I am a little depressed cause I didn't get a job I wanted. Anyhow, I have been self medicating with margaritas and bad food. Since my FI is out of town, it is easy to eat horribly without anyone telling me it's bad. Yesterday I ate a bacon western cheeseburger, with chili fries and a chocolate shake. WTF is wrong with me?

that's a fantastic idea Yari, I think a lot of trainers say that a change in your way of thinking is really all it takes.

I've been crazed:

Shannon congratulations, I am so proud of you and you are a motivator and inspiration to us all!

Ann obv congrats on Gwendolyn! And I can't believe you are back already. You really are super duper mod. There should be a mod of the year award that should go to Ann and Christine for all the hardwork they do around here.

Thirdly, Yari that is a great attitude to have. I use to self-medicate with food too. Then when I finally lost some weight I felt so good about myself that no food I ever ate could take that feeling away. I noticed that I even felt some of my depressing mood go away. So we are all here to support you. It is super hard to get on track but once you do, it will all be worth it! smile159.gif

Yari, I know the feeling. I have tons and tons of clothes that don't fit b/c they're too small. And I refuse to buy bigger clothes so I wear the few things that still fit me ALL THE TIME! I swear, I'm a walking billboard for the same damn outfit.

Thanks for sharing. It makes me feel better and stronger. Now off to a last chance work-out before the weigh-in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
I am chaning my attitude about weight loss right here and now.

A friend of mine just lost around 20 lbs and he looks great. He works out with a trainer and has built muscle where flab use to lie. Anyhow, he asked me to go with him to South Coast Plaza and find an outfit for his birthday party in West Hollywood. I took him to Banana Republic, my favorite store.

Anyhow, I picked out all sorts of shirts, jeans, vests, etc for him. He was amazing to see the transformation. He looked HOT! I was so shocked. He was so happy, he glowed.

It got me thinking, I am a pretty girl, but I am fat. I need to lose weight in order to fit back into my favorite Banana Republic jeans, shirts, dresses, etc. I have so many clothes in my closet that are just sitting there waiting for my old thinner self to emerge.

Food may taste good, but it is not worth the pain of seeing bumps, lumps and bludge hanging out. I have a confession, I am a little depressed cause I didn't get a job I wanted. Anyhow, I have been self medicating with margaritas and bad food. Since my FI is out of town, it is easy to eat horribly without anyone telling me it's bad. Yesterday I ate a bacon western cheeseburger, with chili fries and a chocolate shake. WTF is wrong with me?
Yari, I know exactly how you feel. I have a whole closet full of clothes (some that still have tags) and I told DH that at the end of this year I would go through the closet and whatever still doesn't fit I will get rid of. So I really need to get moving so I can fit into those clothes! I have so much cute stuff and I want to wear it!

I've been bad this week too and a bad buddy since I didn't check on you the past few days! I've eaten horrible for days and today was the first day I exercised since last thursday.

So lets all change our attitudes and keep ourselves in check, Yari next time you want to eat something bad, send me a text first and I'll talk you out of it!

Oh my goodness Jill you are not a bad buddy at all! I have been MIA, mostly because I am chowing down on chili cheese fries. Ugh!

Tonight, I am going to Subway and eating a nice WW friendly sandwich. I also plan on going to the gym. In fact I was supposed to do this scavenger hunt at Disneyland tonight called Minnie's Moonlight Madness, but I decided going to the gym would benefit me more.