Carly's planning pics

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#21 boscobel

• VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:15 PM

Surprisingly, I got the idea from someone on here, I think Jamy (starchild) might be the one who I first noticed mentioning it. But there are actually several threads out there discussing it. I just think it's such a cool idea. I never even smelled this perfume either. I just did some searches online and I liked the description of it "L De Lolita Lempicka By Lolita Lempicka For Women" so I bought it! I hope Matt and I both like it!

Originally Posted by sumrdream
    I love your bridesmaids dresses! They are really pretty! Where did you get a "signature scent"? sounds cool.....

#22 MARIOLA

• 91 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:17 PM

All looks great!

God its a lot of work!

#23 AlmostMrsForbes

• 238 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:19 PM

Carly - everything looks gorgeous! I'll be thinking of you on May 17th!

#24 boscobel

• VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:21 PM

Sarah - I don't think I had any clue either! But I am really happy with most everything. If I could change anything, it would be to not buy all the cheap crap that I bought for the OOT bags and get nicer cups. But oh well, and after seeing it all together, I think that really is my only regret at this point, so I am pretty happy with how it's all come together!
          Originally Posted by Sarah
          I didn't realize you were so talented- and can sew! I'm so jealous...

#25 monicabrandon2008

• 794 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:24 PM

Everything looks great Carly!!! I think the OOT bags and stuff are wonderful! Everyone will have fun with the goodies.
            HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!

#26 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:29 PM

Carly your stuff is great. Your dress is beautiful. And i really like your mom's dress too. Your guests will enjoy everything. I can't believe you made the guestbook, it's really nice. your gonna have to let us know how you did it when you get a chance.
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#27 boscobel

• VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:31 PM

Well, I didn't "make" the guestbook. I bought it from Ten Thousand Villages and then added the stickers and paper to the side of pages. This was back when we were suppoed to have 50+ at the wedding. Now we are at 24, which is cool, but I have a big book to fill! Guess we will have to add double pictures of people!

#28 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:35 PM

Carly - everything looks amazing - I was hoping to see more pics!!! How exciting it is to have everything done :) I can't wait to see your wedding pics when you return.

#29 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:35 PM

ooh yay i found a computer at work where i can see the pics!

Originally Posted by carly
                  Click the image to open in full size.[/FONT][/COLOR]
                  is that "our" starfish?? so pretty!! i cant wait to see how it looks in your bouquet!

#30 Lorilou

• 533 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:36 PM

Carly- everything looks fab. Not only are we wedding date twins, our colors choices are very similar. There's going to be A LOT of celebrating happening on May 17th!! Yahoo!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users