• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 AmandaR

AmandaR
  • 241 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 07:04 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by flamingo101
    Yay.. my travel agent got a hold of Darma and our wedding is booked! Now.. they want to know if I want any upgrades, book salon etc. No problem... all I want is my hair done. No other extras. We are in a butler/expensive room so we get all the booze/reservations pampering already. I'm very stuck on the photos.

I am ok with spending $355 (ouch) for the 18 pics... BUT I want them on disc instead of the 5x7 prints. Do you think this is possible
    I'm sure you can get digital negatives instead of actual pics. The price will probably be different. Hopefully not higher, but you never know! I'd just email Darma.

Amanda

#12 dedra27

dedra27
    • 30 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:58 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Asteff2001
      I'm sure you can get digital negatives instead of actual pics. The price will probably be different. Hopefully not higher, but you never know! I'd just email Darma.
      Did anyone find an answer to the question above...whether you can get digital negatives instead of actual pics? And would you still pay the set a la carte price and then adjust it as necessary when getting negatives instead?

#13 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
      • 419 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:02 PM

I believe you can. My friend ordered just the negitives while we were there last week. Hers were not wedding pictures but she got 3 picture negitives for $30. I know the non-wedding pictures are alittle less. I paid $25 for an 8x10 and $20 for a 5x7. I hope that helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users