Sign in to follow this  
Christine

1st Attempt Centerpiece

Those are great for a Napa wedding :). You ladies are way to crafty with these monograms and such. Another thing I want to add to my list. YIKES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull View Post
Anny I don't mind, I actually didn't know what to do about the same color thing either, my original plan was to do the burgandy ribbon on the ivory one and the monogram on the burgany one, but you couldn't even see the monogram so I had to switch them. I will have to play with it a little more.
I think a green or ivory tull bow would match perfectly

Very nice! Understated elegence!

I could easily see some wine bottles with custom labels sitting by the candles and using the label/bottle as the Table Number Card.

(I have way too much time on my hands to think of stuff...)

Mikki-well we are going to do table names as the names of our guests favorite wineries, but that is a good idea to do the bottles of the wineries, that might take some work but I think people would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Anny-I already bought the burgandy ribbon on a clearance and I have a ton of the sheer mesh so I will have to find something else to do with it. I do also have some green ribbon, who knows, I will take it all to my grandma's in April and we will work on it.

I really like those center pieces. I think they go very well with the whole Napa theme. I think you should really (if you can) use silver plates to put everything on top of. It will give it a very classy look.

Click the image to open in full size.

Angelica-I think you are right and this is one of the chargers that my rental company has and I think rather than buying a whole bunch why not rent it for much cheaper!!! What do you all think?

Here is a link for personalized wine labels to put on your wine bottles if you like:

Personalized Wine and Champagne Wedding Favors

I absolutely love your centerpieces. They are to die for, your guests are going to love them! I think mirrors are nice but I think that silver platters will make it look more elegant. But I do agree with Anny that the ribbon is blending in with the candle. Are you sure the monogram can't be seen on the other candle?

-Glenda