Photo

PIC of my vistaprint post cards

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#61 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
  • 939 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:04 PM

Yea I mailed them without envelopes....I wasnt too worried about it but I guess maybe I should have been! My parents work at the post office so they actually put them in the right slot at the post office so I guess not too many people could have looked at them.

I think my FI only looked at the website once so it was all my doing! If he had known I was mailing them with private info Im sure he wouldnt have liked the idea either.

But.....I havent had any stalkers yet that I know of :)

#62 Amarillis

Amarillis
    • 1,913 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:08 PM

That is such an awesome idea! I love that he did some special shots for you for this purpose! Too cute! Your guests will adore them!

#63 monicaswave

monicaswave
      • 450 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:53 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LMP333
        Yea I mailed them without envelopes....I wasnt too worried about it but I guess maybe I should have been! My parents work at the post office so they actually put them in the right slot at the post office so I guess not too many people could have looked at them.

I think my FI only looked at the website once so it was all my doing! If he had known I was mailing them with private info Im sure he wouldnt have liked the idea either.

But.....I havent had any stalkers yet that I know of :)
        Thanks Leslie!

Yeah I personally don't think it's such a big deal but now I'll just have to double check with FH to make sure he's cool.

Even if a stranger where to go to the web site there isn't much useful information there anyways. Maybe just the date and location of our weddign but even at that it would be very unlikely they could use it for any harm. I can barely even get my own friends and family to book their travel so that would be a trip if a stranger shows up after finding the information on a poastcard

By the way your postcards are very pretty....I love the personal touch on the sand :)

#64 chachi1877

chachi1877
        • 27 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:55 PM

Wow, the post card was such a great idea. It looked beautiful and I may just have to borrow your great idea. Thanks for sharing!

#65 portugirl8

portugirl8
          • 38 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:21 PM

Love the postcards

#66 Jen & Josh

Jen & Josh
            • 75 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 05:10 PM

I LOVE THOSE.....Maybe our photographer will do that too!!!

#67 b610

b610
              • 29 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:13 AM

this is great... and i heard vistaprint has quite reasonable printing prices~ true?

#68 volley7878

volley7878
                • 61 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:41 PM

what a great idea!!

#69 lperron

lperron
                  • 29 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:14 PM

The postcard turned out amazing!! What a great ideal :)

#70 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
                    • 516 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 06:29 PM

Your postcards are great. I love this idea and love Vistaprint. I just saved a ton of money by ordering postcards from them for my response cards to my invitation. I found one of their designs and used it for my STD magnet and also created a fun response card with fun wording that is much more Us than the traditional!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users