Photo

First 4 people have booked!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Bride010101

Bride010101
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 03:00 PM

Yay! I am super excited right now... I just got word from my travel agent that the first 4 people have booked for our wedding! : ) I am so happy/excited... it suddenly made everything seem so real! : )

This past week there was some miscommunication with my TA so it was a stressful week. Unfortunately, we are still waiting for charters for the U.S. guests (which is the majority). But we just got word a couple days ago that things were ready to go for our Candadian guests! And now Sean's parents and his aunt and uncle have booked! Ahhh... hehe I'm excited

#2 Dez921714

Dez921714
    • 1,489 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 03:02 PM

HEHE! AWESOME! I'm so Jealous!! You sound like me...TA issues this week...but we've worked it out and will have our group created today and ready to start booking Monday :) I can't want!!!

Congrats! 4 down...more to go !!!
      http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#3 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
      • 794 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 03:02 PM

CONGRATS!!! It is so exciting when guests start booking. Makes you feel loved = )
        HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
        http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#4 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,853 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 03:04 PM

Congrats. It gets kinda stressful trying to keep track of everyone and their plans. I think giong through a TA for everyone is such a great way to stay sane
          Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#5 Bride010101

Bride010101
          • 1,547 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 03:08 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by sgrimm1
            Congrats. It gets kinda stressful trying to keep track of everyone and their plans. I think giong through a TA for everyone is such a great way to stay sane
            Yeah my travel agent has been a lifesaver. I am a high stress, detail orientated person... so this process has gotten to me a bit. But she has been amazing dealing with me and everything!

I figured Sean's parents would book ASAP... but as haven't even sent out the invites or emails to other guests I was so surprised when I opened my email and saw 2 confirmations. (I'm sure Sean's parents are passing along the news)

But its awesome because the TA just sends me a copy of the confirmation booking stuff... so now I just have an email folder devoted to that stuff and will start a spreadsheet keeping track of when people are coming and going!

Its so much fun. hehe Now I just wish it was July so that the bulk of our guests could begin booking... and so I can start getting a realistic head count!

#6 chicago88

chicago88
            • 699 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 03:18 PM

That's awesome! I remember how excited I was when my first guests booked!! What a great feeling!

Therese & Jay
              Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
              http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#7 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 03:21 PM

I was so excited when our first guests booked. that's really exciting for you!
                ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#8 alex

alex
                • 1,139 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 03:27 PM

Whoohoo!! I can't even imagine how exciting that must be!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users