Photo

Photographer Needed March 3, 2007

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 andreslove

andreslove
  • 227 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 02:58 PM

I know this is really last minute. But all along I was set on using the resort's photographer...until now. I'm starting to get nervous about not knowing who will be taking my pictures, so 1 month before my wedding, I'm looking for a photographer. I know we have a few photographers on the forum, so if anyone is free that weekend, please PM me some more information. Otherwise, if you know anyone that you could recommend to me, please let me know as soon as possible. I'm getting married March 3 at Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort in Cancun, Mexico. Thanks for your help!

#2 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 03:00 PM

Lenita you should totally take Leigh or Jonathan with you. Their work is so amazing and you will have beautiful wedding pics!

-Glenda

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 January 2007 - 03:09 PM

Lenita, try to win the contest!!! then we can see the pics early!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 leigh miller

leigh miller
      • 936 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 03:12 PM

lenita - im sorry i didnt email you that pricelist last night. things were kind of crazy as i tried to get ready to leave my office and my family unexpectedly for a week due to the death in my family. in all honesty i dont think it would work in my schedule anyway. i am free that weekend but im already going to be away from my family for 2 weeks in feb due to this trip to memphis and my trip to chicago. im here in denver - 3+ hour layover. pm or email me what kind of budget you are looking at and i will help you find someone. i could get some names to you probably about 24 hours after you give me your budget. let me know if that would help - leigh

#5 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 04:11 PM

Leigh I'm sorry to hear about the death in your family. I am sending my condolences to you and your family.

-Glenda

#6 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 04:53 PM

Lanita, have you asked the resort if they can send you some pictures from the photographer that they use? Or his website?

#7 andreslove

andreslove
            • 227 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 08:24 PM

I have received some pictures, but they haven't "assigned" a photographer to me yet. So, who knows who took the pictures that they sent and what's the chances of them turning out good? I'm still looking though. Thanks for the suggestions!

#8 jthrasher

jthrasher
              • Banned
              • 486 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 09:17 PM

I am free that weekend but my schedule is very tight. I'm going flying home from Dallas on the 27th, and then I have a bridal show back home on the 9th. It's possible though. email me and we might be able to work something out.

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 January 2007 - 09:18 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jthrasherphoto.com
                I am free that weekend but my schedule is very tight. I'm going flying home from Dallas on the 27th, and then I have a bridal show back home on the 9th. It's possible though. email me and we might be able to work something out.
                it would be sooo great if lenita won!! then we can see your pics sooner!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 26 January 2007 - 09:24 PM

just in case Jonathon doesn't work out. This is a friend from high schools wife-anyway they just moved to Texas and he is in law school, so I am sure she has a lot of free time.

Kendall Price Photography
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users