Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lorilou

LoriLou's Planning Pics

Recommended Posts

Everything looks amazing! Although Hans is undecided about which tie he is going to wear, he bought the same teal tie too!

 

 

 

FI wearing the Teal tie, GM wearing the Tangerine tie...

Click the image to open in full size.

 

[/quot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOT gift bags and Kustom Koozie....

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

 

my BM gifts...

purse

Click the image to open in full size.

beach bag

Click the image to open in full size.

Flip flops for dancing later

Click the image to open in full size.

travel cosmetic bag for BM gift shower

Click the image to open in full size.

 

I think that's about it...

 

Thanks so much for all the ideas and helpful guidance that BDW offers. We leave next Saturday so i'll be in and out of the forums until then. If anyone has any questions, shoot me a PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by xandrafaye View Post
Everything looks great!! Your dress is soo beautiful! Where is it from (if you don't mind me asking!)
The colours are great too!
Thanks, Dress is Monique Lhuillier Claire style. I have my final fitting this weekend. Yeah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Everything looks amazing! Although Hans is undecided about which tie he is going to wear, he bought the same teal tie too!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorilou View Post

 

FI wearing the Teal tie, GM wearing the Tangerine tie...

Click the image to open in full size.

 

[/quot

My FI and I love that brand of ties. his dad is wearing the same brand but different color. love the teal!! and the paisley. my dress has paisley pattern and so does his dress shirt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I MUST know where you got the ties! I am a burnt orange and chocolate bride and I am having the groomsmen wear orange ties. I love them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbld78 View Post
I MUST know where you got the ties! I am a burnt orange and chocolate bride and I am having the groomsmen wear orange ties. I love them!
the brand is Countess Mara. I think you can search on their website on stores near you that might carry them. I purchased ours at Macys (In store). they only carry about 4 ties at each location so i had to go to two locations to get enough of the tangerine. They have different designs in the same color scheme. very cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorilou View Post
the brand is Countess Mara. I think you can search on their website on stores near you that might carry them. I purchased ours at Macys (In store). they only carry about 4 ties at each location so i had to go to two locations to get enough of the tangerine. They have different designs in the same color scheme. very cool.
THANK YOU! If I can get my hands on these....life would be good! Thanks again! By the way I love your shoes and everything looks AWESOME!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbld78 View Post
THANK YOU! If I can get my hands on these....life would be good! Thanks again! By the way I love your shoes and everything looks AWESOME!
i just re-read what i wrote, meant to say they carry four of EACH color in each style, not just 4 ties. sorry.
thanks, good luck shopping. if you need any help finding them, i can help after the wedding in June.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×