Sign in to follow this  
jamisoncollette

No Prenup! Oh Mariah!

Well....it seems a relative confirmed it. Do they have good drugs in the Bahamas? hehe

Confirmation! Nick Cannon & Mariah Carey Are Married! - Daily Blabber Celebrity Gossip Blog from iVillage Entertainment

Holy cow! Contrary to popular belief, Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey's reported union does NOT seem to be an Ashton Kutcher scam.

E! checked in with Nick's family, who confirmed that the couple have, indeed, gotten married.

"Yes, we know. He called us and told us all about it," said Nick's mom, Linda Cannon. "We are happy for him. If that is what he wants, then we are happy for him." She then added, "I'm not going to give you any details, but we are happy for him."

The New York Post, who reported that Mimi and Nick said their vows at her new home in the Bahamas, also said that the nuptials were so spur of the moment that Mariah didn't have time to have any sort of papers drawn up, if you catch my drift.

"There was no prenup - there wasn't time," said a source.

Another pal close to the couple chimed in, "Everyone is happy to see her happy. And it could work out - some people know each other for five years and get divorced. Maybe this is true, instant love."

Yeah, that's what you want people saying at your wedding -- "It could work out."

Wow i had heard a rumor that she was engaged yesterday, but didnt' hear all this. And Nick Cannon, didn't see them together at all. This is so crazy. I can't believe no prenup doesn't she have people who take care of things like that. Isn't someone there to talk some sense in to her. Oh well, hopefully it will work out, but celebrity relationships don't always last the test of time.

Ummm didn't she watch the news with Paul McCartney? EVEN Britney Spears was smart enough to get a pre-nup. This is just insane and every day I keep waiting for Nick and Mariah to be like "ha! fooled you all. Only kidding."

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
Funny because I've never seen All That! (was that a sitcom?) I know him from his his movie and record deals.

But wait - he's a kid (compared to her!) and they barely know each other! I thought the engagement was a rumor but maybe not? They said it happened at her Bahamas house so maybe an onlooker spilled the beans?

She must have signed a pre-nup...people got the ring story wrong so perhaps that's wrong too. After all those interviews about being afraid to lose her $$ I doubt she would make such a careless mistake...in her right mind anyway!
it was like SNL on nickelodeon All That - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I remembered his name from that so i googled to see if it was the same person.

That is so surprising to me. She's always been so protective of her money! And while it's not as if Nick is broke, the scales definitely tip to her.

Ah, true love... makes you do all kinds of crazy things...

Anyone want to make odds on this one? Shall we start a pool as to when she announces she's preggo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
Anyone want to make odds on this one? Shall we start a pool as to when she announces she's preggo?
LOL!!!!!!!

jeeeezzz!

hope it works out for her - have to be honest - i'm a mariah fan - only for the music though!! don't know very much about her personal life, except obviously of her diva rep!

xxxxxx

Wow, that is really crazy! I am glad she got her own rock from him. I guess he used to be with a victoria's secret model. I wish them good luck, but I can't understand the rush...