Photo

Married and truly Blessed!!!

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#11 Shenmaat

Shenmaat
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:51 AM

Those pics are gorgeous Mich! Was the ceremony outside an added cost? Do you mind me asking how much that cost?

Also did you have family there? How many people were there and how many came from outside the resort?

Thanks!
    "An accident of chance became, our lasting gift that day. Some paths may cross but do not always, join in such a way"
    http://tickers.Ticke....84a2/event.png

#12 Mich

Mich
    • 96 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:59 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Shenmaat
      Those pics are gorgeous Mich! Was the ceremony outside an added cost? Do you mind me asking how much that cost?

Also did you have family there? How many people were there and how many came from outside the resort?

Thanks!
      Thanks girl!
      The ceremony was at the garden gazebo - no charge and the right after was the horderves - $10/pp. The reception was at the Plantation - 4hrs/$1000.

Lots and lots of family. Both sides are Jamaican so we had people from JA and abroad. We had about 80 - 90 people and quite a few not staying at the resort. At least 35 but I think it was quite a bit more than that. I just gave Chandlyn the list of names. Make sure you have that ready for your meeting. She doesn't have a problem but she needs to give security first/last names of all guests coming onto the resort. I was also concerned about the 80-20 rule but I guess once you're paying the $50/pp, they don't seem to mind.

#13 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
      • 802 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 03:05 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mich
        Thanks girl!
        The ceremony was at the garden gazebo - no charge and the right after was the horderves - $10/pp. The reception was at the Plantation - 4hrs/$1000.

Lots and lots of family. Both sides are Jamaican so we had people from JA and abroad. We had about 80 - 90 people and quite a few not staying at the resort. At least 35 but I think it was quite a bit more than that. I just gave Chandlyn the list of names. Make sure you have that ready for your meeting. She doesn't have a problem but she needs to give security first/last names of all guests coming onto the resort. I was also concerned about the 80-20 rule but I guess once you're paying the $50/pp, they don't seem to mind.

Thanks for reminding me about that.....i need to make my list up over the weekend. The problem is......is that my family members are bringing guest and I don't know their guest names. Will the resort still let them in if i just put my family members name plus 1 or 2 guests?

#14 Mich

Mich
        • 96 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 03:12 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by md_ocr
          Thanks for reminding me about that.....i need to make my list up over the weekend. The problem is......is that my family members are bringing guest and I don't know their guest names. Will the resort still let them in if i just put my family members name plus 1 or 2 guests?
          Good question. That one wasn't an issue for me. That was my way of trying to keep the numbers down. I told them if they're bringing someone I need to know or they won't get past the gate.

I would maybe put +1 (or 2) or the "Wilson" family (including 2 people) or something like that, 'cause they're not going to ask for ID.

#15 KLK

KLK
          • 205 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 03:56 AM

Congratulations and thanks for the advice Mrs. Wilson!!! :)

#16 melody

melody
            • 236 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 05:06 AM

Congratulations! Everything looks beautiful! I love your dress.

#17 cantwaittobemrs

cantwaittobemrs
              • 148 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:02 AM

Congrats!! You look so beautiful! I love those earings! And very nice cake!

#18 Spazz

Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:41 AM

Congrats!!! You were a beautiful bride! Question: Did you get the upgraded cake at the resort? I love it and want something just like it.

#19 amagee

amagee
                  • 129 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 07:24 AM

Congrats! Your dress and Jewelry were gorgeous!! Did you use Michael for your photography? I am also getting married at the pond gazebo, was all the decoration extra cost, or part of a package?

#20 Angel

Angel
                    • 2,635 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:10 AM

Congrats and welcome back. Your pics were gorgeous. You look so beautiful in your dress.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users